HS4 4.1.2 Errors re Counters and Timers Loading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS4 4.1.2 Errors re Counters and Timers Loading

Getting two warnings re unable to load Counters/Timers after latest update to 4.1.2

Originally posted by Pickles871 View Post
    Getting two warnings re unable to load Counters/Timers after latest update to 4.1.2
    If you want things to fly please log your issues to the help center, see

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...er#post1386954

HS employees will not read all posts on this forum.

---
    John

Comment

I got the same errors. I hadn't created any timers or counters. I created 1 of each and the errors went away!

Comment

Originally posted by IanIreland View Post
        I got the same errors. I hadn't created any timers or counters. I created 1 of each and the errors went away!
        Same here, no timers nor counters in use and errors on startup. Will try your fix.

Comment

I had no Timers or counters. I added some test items and this cleared the issue. Many thanks for the suggestion

Comment

John245 I'm inclined to think that someone at HS sees nearly all the posts, especially on the HS4 section. Imagine the disaster if everyone of the people experiencing this reported to the official bug site! HS employees would spend the day reading about the same issue and never have time to move the ball forward.

It's a shame it's not a public search site, so I think this forum is the best alternative.

Comment

Originally posted by racerfern View Post
              John245 I'm inclined to think that someone at HS sees nearly all the posts, especially on the HS4 section. Imagine the disaster if everyone of the people experiencing this reported to the official bug site! HS employees would spend the day reading about the same issue and never have time to move the ball forward.

It's a shame it's not a public search site, so I think this forum is the best alternative.
              You may be inclined of that but I will not bet on that. From my issues reported in the bug reporting tool 18 items are solved.

If this will not be reported there is a possibility that it will exist forever.

---
              John

Comment

Given the level of moderation on my posts lately, I am inclined to believe this forum is monitored ;-)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk

Comment

John245 There is a big difference between "HS employees will not read all posts on this forum." (which I strongly believe is not the case. Maybe not all but many) and they will choose not to respond. Or respond selectively.

But you are doing great job for them here.. I see you have already solid copy and paste response..

Comment

John245 I'm inclined to think that someone at HS sees nearly all the posts, especially on the HS4 section. Imagine the disaster if everyone of the people experiencing this reported to the official bug site! HS employees would spend the day reading about the same issue and never have time to move the ball forward. It's a shame it's not a public search site, so I think this forum is the best alternative.
                    I am not in disagreement with you but I would still submit a bug to HomeSeer. That way you KNOW it's in their system rather than hoping somebody at HS not just reads it but ALSO enters it into their system. It's more work for us but if it's something important to you/me then at least we did our part to have our voices heard.

Comment

Working...
                    X