Question on the upgrade and plug in modules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question on the upgrade and plug in modules

I’m sure thus is already answered but I can’t find it, so apologies to anybody that bothers. But only a little one

if I upgrade what happens to all the plugins I’ve already paid for? In excess of £250 worth. Obviously those that are now integrated, great. But what about those that aren’t? Do they carry on working, need upgrading or do I have to buy them again, as much as I want to support HomeSeer, there isn’t anything in the upgrades product that I can see and want, other than maybe a working harmony plug in, but if I’m going to have to repurchase the additional plugins that just won’t work for me, so I’ll carry on with 3 any links if this is already published info?

In general all HS3 plugins you purchased will continue to work with HS4. There was a alpha and beta period for all plugin authors to confirm this objective is being achieved. These plugins are referred to as Legacy.

While HS3 plugins can still be purchased, the safer approach is to purchase ones designed for HS4.

Comment

Most HS3 plugins should work fine in HS4. I paid for a HS3 plugin. When I purchased the HS4 version of the plugin I received a 60% discount. I'm sure there was a lot of work developing the HS4 version so I think the 60% discount was more than fair.

Jim

Comment

Working...
      X