Free Plugins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Plugins?

This may be a stupid question, but I did not see anything that stated the answer clearly. In the recent Homeseer email, they list a bunch of HS4 plugins that are now Free. My question is this: Are they free as part of this Black Friday sale or simply free going foward within HS4?

I have not upgraded yet, so if I need to upgrade to get the plugins it may be worth it, otherwise I am going to hold off a bit longer.

Thanks in advance!

Free.

Comment

They are referring to the HS4 new plugin HST are releasing and there are a few additional. Chomecast, Philips Hue, Harmony etc

Comment

There are currently about 17 free plugins for HS4. I think 13 of them are from HomeSeer.

Comment

OK cool, that is what I was thinking, just wanted to be sure. Thanks for answering my stupid question!

Comment

Here is an incomplete list https://homeseer.com/hs4-smart-home-...tion-software/

Basically, everything that is listed as "paid" under HS3 and now is free under HS4 is done via free plugins. There are some others like WeatherXML which is one of those strange ones that are included as free (in HS3 and HS4) but that are not supported by HomeSeer.

Comment

Working...
            X