HS4 Startup as Administrator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS4 Startup as Administrator

I use Startup Delayer to auto start homeseer when my PC restarts. How do I get it to start HS4 as Administrator?

Thanks
    Jim

Just set the Windows "User Account Control" to "Never Notify".
    stefxx

Comment

Originally posted by stefxx View Post
      Just set the Windows "User Account Control" to "Never Notify".
      Not sure I understand. How do I do it?

Thanks
      Jim

Comment

If you google, you will find several tutorials. For instance: https://www.minitool.com/news/how-to...ws-10-004.html

Good luck!
        stefxx

Comment

Originally posted by jbfoster View Post
          I use Startup Delayer to auto start homeseer when my PC restarts. How do I get it to start HS4 as Administrator?

Thanks
          Jim
          Open Startup delayer and right-click on the HS4 application in the Startup item column.

Select Application properties. On the Launch Details tab, there is another set of tabs below. Select advanced. Tick 'Launch with highest privileges'.
          Jon

Comment

See this post, it work perfectly

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...om-a-cold-boot

Comment

It must be me but I thought the question asked by the OP was clear and specific?
              Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                It must be me but I thought the question asked by the OP was clear and specific?
                Nope, not just you, I notice it also. People seem to be quick to answer without trying to understand the question first.

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post

Open Startup delayer and right-click on the HS4 application in the Startup item column.

Select Application properties. On the Launch Details tab, there is another set of tabs below. Select advanced. Tick 'Launch with highest privileges'.
                  Thanks jon00 Actually I did do that. I did it again and sure enough I missed it. 🤦‍♂️

Thanks again
                  Jim

Comment

Working...
                  X