Edit device status graphic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edit device status graphic

Wanted to change to a custom on/off graphic like I could in HS3 for a light switch... there used to be a browse button where you could change the folder to find your graphic used for a particular status... Now I see a large dialog only with a large array of small images, but where's the browse button to go look elsewhere??

Are you referring to the status graphics page? If so HS didn't finish that part yet. You have to go to the legacy page which is at http://[IPAddress]/deviceutility

Comment

I found a work-around. Go to Plugiins > Z-Wave > Node Information. Find the node or device you want to edit the graphics for. Click on the devices Full Name. This will take you to the legacy HS3 style device configuration page. Then click the "Status Graphics" tab. Click on "Edit" for the grahic item you want to change and all the folders with the images & icons will come up. You can also type in the string in the graphic path column.
      Then when you click "Done" it will return you to the home page, but it will be the old HS3 style home page which is, in my opinion, so much easier to read and navigate. Click on anything from there though and you're back to the HS4 GUI.

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
        X