Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TrustFailure

Hi,

I was trying out HS4 for the first time tonight, but, right after installing I'm unable to progress past the registration screen.

I get an error: Registration failed: Unknown registration error, contact support: Error: TrustFailure (Authentication failed, see inner exception.)

Running on Debian 10

Any ideas?

Originally posted by AdamJacobMuller View Post
    Hi,

I was trying out HS4 for the first time tonight, but, right after installing I'm unable to progress past the registration screen.

I get an error: Registration failed: Unknown registration error, contact support: Error: TrustFailure (Authentication failed, see inner exception.)

Running on Debian 10

Any ideas?
    Can you post here a screenshot of what is happening?

Eman.
    TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Sure:

Click image for larger version

Name:	TrustFailure.png
Views:	51
Size:	99.8 KB
ID:	1406787

Redacted now for whomever edited my post.

> I would recommend putting license ID's on an option forum.

Is this a different forum or? Not sure how/where to best get support on this.

Comment

Hello,

The error shows you should contact support! There is some chance you have used an Upgrade license to register a full version installer of HS4 of HS4 Pro.
        Go here : https://shop.homeseer.com/pages/about-us You will find the product support and/or contact phone numbers.

Note : Only the site admin has the power to edit, delete or archive posts to his discretion if they are not within the guide lines. So rest assured in your case he was trying to help!

Eman.
        TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Working...
        X