Aeon Labs Multi Sensor Inclusion Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aeon Labs Multi Sensor Inclusion Problem

I have an older AeonLabs MultiSensor DSB05-ZWUS. I excluded it with a MiniMote and then tried to include it in HS4. However, I keep on getting errors. It either doesn't find any nodes at all or just one node. Sometimes it sees classes and sometimes it doesn't. Even if it does see classes I can't see the corresponding sensors in the device list. I just see the node. I am using HS 4.1.2.0

Add Node started...
    Activate the 'Add to Network' function on the device...
    A new node is being added...
    Adding a new SLAVE NODE...
    DONE - Add Node Operation is Complete.
    Done. Node 94 Added.
    Reloading (importing) node information...
    Synchronizing node information with HomeSeer and creating new device(s) as necessary...
    Synchronize nodes finished. Number of device nodes to be created/added = 1
    Node: 94 Supports Class(es): SENSOR_BINARY, SENSOR_MULTILEVEL_V8, BATTERY, WAKE_UP, CONFIGURATION, ASSOCIATION, MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC_V2, VERSION
    Error: Node 94 did not provide Wake-Up Command Class information - it will not be processed further.
    Warning: The device at node 94 should result in 3 child devices being created, but the node interrogation currently has 0. This may still result in a successful child creation.
    Finished.
    Saving network information to file: ZNet_Z-Wave SmartStick+_E50D8968_2020-07-28_20.02.47.ZWave. Please wait...
    Done!

Add Node started...
    Adding a new SLAVE NODE...
    DONE - Add Node Operation is Complete.
    Done. Node 5 Added.
    Reloading (importing) node information...
    Synchronizing node information with HomeSeer and creating new device(s) as necessary...
    Synchronize nodes finished. Number of device nodes to be created/added = 0
    Finished.
    Saving network information to file: ZNet_Z-Wave SmartStick+_E50D8968_2020-07-28_22.01.56.ZWave. Please wait...
    Done!

I have many of these and noticed this morning that there were too many features on one, so using bulk edit I deleted the root and all other feature devices. I imported from the controller and (4 out of 5) child devices were created plus the root. This message has been the norm for all of these devices and has never been a problem. I then did a full optimize on the root and re-scanned which looks to have everything back to normal.

If that does not work I would remove the node from inside HS4 and include it again so as to place it in a different node ID, then do the optimize and rescan as this has helped me in the past.

Hope this helps!

Comment

Working...
    X