Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS4 and Google Home Integration Help

Hi,

Just upgraded to HS4 and I'm running into some issue setting up google home. When I added homeseer as a device in google assistant it only sees one side door and my garage door.

I've confirmed that the voice control is enabled for the devices in HS4, re-synced and still can only see one side door and my garage door.

I also can't figure how to enable voice control for events.

The guide/video on the website is for HS3 and doesn't translate to HS4.

Not related but I'm really confused why it takes way more clicks to do the same actions that took one click in HS3 (some very strange design decisions). I still consider myself a new user and am finding HS4 way more difficult to use/navigate settings and options seems to be buried under buttons.

Thanks!

So quick question that means you don't use the dev.help for issues like this. Sorry for being dense here butt is teh software support mechanism at HS for HS4 Pro support or the post that indicates the following
    "
    Please Log HS4 Issues to Help Center

May 19th, 2020, 01:42 PM

Effective now, we are transitioning all HS4 issue reporting to our new Help Center. This will provide, for us and for you, a much more efficient and complete handling of issues. To use the new system, please follow the instructions below:

Getting Started With Help Center
    1. Navigate to https://dev.homeseer.com/servicedesk/customer/portals
    2. Click Sign up for an account at the bottom of the Log in window
    3. Enter your email address and click the Sign Up button.
    4. An email will be sent to you. Open the email and click the Sign Up button
    5. A Welcome screen will open with your email already inserted. Enter your full name, create a password, and click Save and continue. (your email is your username)
    6. At this point, you should be in the Help Center portal. Click the HomeSeer Core Software link in the Popular section and that will take you to the HomeSeer Core Software screen:
    7. Choose your system by clicking either the Windows or Linux options in the left hand column.
    8. In the right hand column, choose the issue type that best describes what you wish to report.
    9. Fill out the form. Click the Create button to submit your issue.
    "

Comment

Got it! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X