Inclusion: No Wake-Up Command Class Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inclusion: No Wake-Up Command Class Information

I am trying to add a z-wave device but I always get the error below. Unfortunately, I only see the node (Sigma Switch) without any features. I tried probably 10x excluding it and re-including it. I also optimized the z-wave network after including it as this was suggested in another post but it didn't help. Any input is appreciated.

Error: Node 98 did not provide Wake-Up Command Class information - it will not be processed further.
    Warning: The device at node 98 should result in 3 child devices being created, but the node interrogation currently has 0. This may still result in a successful child creation.

If there is a pause in the inclusion messages, shortly press Z-wave, or whatever the name of the, button on the device being added.
    I know it is not exactly scientific but usually helps.

Also, it may be just me, but I had a lot of problems with 3.0.2.4; going back to the 3.0.2.0 helped.
    (BTW, this was an exercise of moving ~15 devices between networks)

Comment

I finally got it resolved last night after a lot of trial. I ended up keep on pressing the inclusion/exclusion button on the device. I guess the device goes to sleep after a few seconds and pressing the button kept it alive. I think that's also what Vit proposed, if I understood the answer correctly.

Comment

I am glad you got it fixed.
        I'll work on improving my English

Comment

Working...
        X