Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do I find the "Status" page, like in HS3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where do I find the "Status" page, like in HS3?

Where do I find the HS3 style Status page in HS4?
    I use it almost exclusively as it shows my whole house on one PC of Tablet screen.

Click image for larger version  Name:	hs3.JPG Views:	0 Size:	97.1 KB ID:	1409414

Try your ipaddress and add /deviceutility
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I think Rupp means to say add /_status.html It is no longer HS4 supported, only on the legacy pages.
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
        I think Rupp means to say add /_status.html It is no longer HS4 supported, only on the legacy pages.
        That is only if you use Jon00 Links. The correct url is /status as in HS3.
        Jon

Comment

Yep, I should have looked at the first screenshot closer.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thank you everyone, /status did the trick.

Mike

Comment

I tried it on mine, it just shows the status lights but no device name. Oh well, I never used it before.

Comment

Originally posted by George View Post
                I tried it on mine, it just shows the status lights but no device name. Oh well, I never used it before.
                Same here.

Comment

At least 1 out of 3 is happy to see it...
                  HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.5.0 running on Lenovo ThinkCenter & Debian Linux
                  Plugins: Z-Wave (via Nortek USB stick

Home Assistant 2021.10.6 running on HA "Blue" ODROID-N2
                  Add-ons: Android Debug Bridge, Duck DNS, ESPHome, File Editor, Glances, HA Google Drive Backup, InfluxDB, Log Viewer, MariaDB, Mosquitto broker, NGINX SSL Proxy, Node-RED, Portainer, SSH & Web Terminal, Samba, TasmoAdmin, UniFi Controller, Visual Studio Code, WireGuard, Zigbee2mqtt, Z-Wave JS to MQTT
                  Integrations: AccuWeather, Alexa Media Player, Glances, Google Nest, HACS, HomeSeer, Insteon, IPP, Life360, Local IP, Logitech Harmony Hub, Mobile App, MQTT, My Garage, OpenWeather, Spotify, Tuya Local. Ubiquiti UniFi, Z-Wave JS
                  Insteon: 2413S Dual Band PLM
                  Zigbee: zzh! CC2652R Rev A
                  Z-Wave: RaZberry daughtercard on RPi 1B via ser2net

Comment

I was glad to see it however you cant edit like in HS3 and change anything and save it. I used to use this as a floor plan of my home with icon status showing. Trying to figure out if there is a floor plan plugin.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
                      Yep, I should have looked at the first screenshot closer.
                      Hello Gregory,
                      We have only recently installed the new version of HS4, We are a HomeSeer Italy dealer and we have known the HomeSeer product for 5 years. We were shocked when we did not find the "Device Status" command on the interface that was present in the HS3 version. However, we then understood that by typing IPadress / Status in the URL address the page is visible but it is not possible to insert as background the drawings of the plans in which to superimpose the device icons as in the HS3 version. We hope this update is only in progress because that page is the heart of the interface for our customers to whom we offer this product. This page is in our opinion to be made available and made usable as it was done in HS3. Let me know how you plan to proceed because depending on your choice, I will be conditioned whether to install the HS3 or HS4 version for some of my customers. Thank you

Massimo-RenderCAD srl (Italy)

Comment

Originally posted by RenderCAD View Post

Hello Gregory,
                        We have only recently installed the new version of HS4, We are a HomeSeer Italy dealer and we have known the HomeSeer product for 5 years. We were shocked when we did not find the "Device Status" command on the interface that was present in the HS3 version. However, we then understood that by typing IPadress / Status in the URL address the page is visible but it is not possible to insert as background the drawings of the plans in which to superimpose the device icons as in the HS3 version. We hope this update is only in progress because that page is the heart of the interface for our customers to whom we offer this product. This page is in our opinion to be made available and made usable as it was done in HS3. Let me know how you plan to proceed because depending on your choice, I will be conditioned whether to install the HS3 or HS4 version for some of my customers. Thank you

Attached is an image of the page in HS3 and the other in HS4
                        Attached Files

Comment

I think you are out of luck. The majority of the HS3 Legacy pages are being removed from the next major version of HS4 (V4.2.X). You will have to find other solutions (which there are).

Not sure how you can continue with new HS3 installs as licenses are no longer available....
                          Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                            I think you are out of luck. The majority of the HS3 Legacy pages are being removed from the next major version of HS4 (V4.2.X). You will have to find other solutions (which there are).

Not sure how you can continue with new HS3 installs as licenses are no longer available....
                            Hello Jon,
                            We have known each other for a long time, we have been saved thanks to your plugins already twice, we use both plugins "Jon00 Bluetooth" and "Jon00 VWS" which work very well. Now to solve this problem in HS4 how can I make my customers understand that they were used to moving on that page very simply that now it will no longer be like this? Do you have, as usual, a solution? Thanks

Comment

Well for HS4 navigation, you can use Jon00 Links: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/3r...for-homeseer-4

I have a Windows only solution for your floor plan etc called Jon00 HSTile: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/3r...ce-for-hs3-hs4

You can also checkout Simmap which is in the HS4 updater. Forum here: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/3r...for-homeseer-4

There is also HSBuddy (which is app based). Forum here: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/us...ddy-avargaskun
                              Jon

Comment

Working...
                              X