Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CSS Hacks

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Thanks rge - I'll have a look at that. I prefer not to use browser extensions unless necessary but I'll give that a try on my primary computer. Do you know if anyone has requested UI theming yet? If not, I'll put in an enhancement request just to get it on the books.

    Ken

    Comment


      #32
      Dynamic number of columns in Grid view - based on window width

      Code:
      /* Dynamic columns in grid view */
      @media (min-width: 2000px) {
        div.col-xl-3 {
          flex: 0 0 16.6666% !important;
        }
      }
      @media (min-width: 1700px) and (max-width: 1999px) {
        div.col-xl-3 {
          flex: 0 0 20% !important;
        }
      }

      Comment


        #33
        Originally posted by racerfern View Post
        dbrunt I submitted the same as you months ago during the early betas. As you did, I suggested moving the bulk edit up one section. Also, move the enable bulk edit icon next to the list icon instead of on the other side of the grid icon.

        I got a response of we'll have a look at it. Great. Here I sit a few betas and two releases later with the same issue. Others have mentioned the same so you would think they would pay a bit more attention to it.
        I put in a request for the same thing (as a feature). I really wish we could see the feature requests and have the opportunity to vote for them. I think it would scale the number of tickets back a bit and help focus development toward improvements that users would most like to see.

        Addendum: Thanks rge for posting your work

        Comment


          #34
          Originally posted by pcburcham View Post
          I put in a request for the same thing (as a feature). I really wish we could see the feature requests and have the opportunity to vote for them. I think it would scale the number of tickets back a bit and help focus development toward improvements that users would most like to see.
          Yes this. They must have so many duplicate bugs and similar feature requests, I can't see how they would ever get a manageable scope.

          Comment


            #35
            I have posted some hacks that
            • Add a SAVE button at the top of device filtering
              Click image for larger version

Name:	homeseer-gui-change-device-filtering.png
Views:	233
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	1435872
            • Change the EVENT icon colors

              Click image for larger version

Name:	homeseer-gui-change-event-icon-colors-after-1.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	62.1 KB
ID:	1435873Click image for larger version

Name:	homeseer-gui-change-event-icon-colors-after-2.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	58.3 KB
ID:	1435874
            • Change the disabled EVENT colors

              Click image for larger version

Name:	homeseer-gui-change-event-colors-2.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	1435871

            https://www.domoticaworld.com/script...r-4-gui-hacks/


            Enjoy!

            Comment


              #36
              I like the disable event hack. That should be sent to hst for an official change

              Comment


                #37
                DJF3 Speaking of colors and text, can you make filtered categories, rooms and floors show as different colors. It's really annoying to see a convoluted list and not be able to easily spot one or the other.

                I solved part of this by making my categories all UPPER CASE. That leaves floors and rooms that confound the brain and eyes.

                Thanks for your hacks!

                Comment


                  #38
                  Originally posted by racerfern View Post
                  DJF3 Speaking of colors and text, can you make filtered categories, rooms and floors show as different colors. It's really annoying to see a convoluted list and not be able to easily spot one or the other.
                  Thanks for your hacks!
                  That's a good idea! Let me check.
                  Update: haven't found a way to change colors of the filtered names but will continue to investigate.

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Originally posted by DJF3 View Post
                    I have posted some hacks that
                    • Add a SAVE button at the top of device filtering
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	homeseer-gui-change-device-filtering.png
Views:	233
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	1435872
                    • Change the EVENT icon colors

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	homeseer-gui-change-event-icon-colors-after-1.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	62.1 KB
ID:	1435873Click image for larger version

Name:	homeseer-gui-change-event-icon-colors-after-2.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	58.3 KB
ID:	1435874
                    • Change the disabled EVENT colors

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	homeseer-gui-change-event-colors-2.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	1435871

                    https://www.domoticaworld.com/script...r-4-gui-hacks/


                    Enjoy!
                    Hi DJF3 is it possible that you latest "Hacks" not al work on HS3 version 4.2.5.0 ? I don't see the colored icons on events. And the broken event icon is gone.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X