• Time
  • Show
Clear All

noob question

Hi All,

new to the forum and HS4...

Firstly i would like to say hello, hope everybody is good

Secondly i have a silly question:

I already have a Vera controller setup and am trying to test HS4 with a view to eventually moving across. As i already have this controller setup, can i add a Fibaro switch to my new HS4 system? or do i have to unlink it to Vera?

many thanks

ryan

Assuming it's a Z-Wave device, it would have to be removed from the Vera and then added to HS4.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by droit View Post
      Hi All,

new to the forum and HS4...

Firstly i would like to say hello, hope everybody is good

Secondly i have a silly question:

I already have a Vera controller setup and am trying to test HS4 with a view to eventually moving across. As i already have this controller setup, can i add a Fibaro switch to my new HS4 system? or do i have to unlink it to Vera?

many thanks

ryan
      Its not a silly question, and welcome to the forum. There are many intelligent and experienced folks here. Enjoy your time here.

Comment

Originally posted by Marty_B View Post

Its not a silly question, and welcome to the forum. There are many intelligent and experienced folks here...
        ...who have also asked their fair share of silly questions as well as the odd dumb blonde moment ones!

HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.5.0 running on Lenovo ThinkCenter & Debian Linux
        Plugins: Z-Wave (via Nortek USB stick

Home Assistant 2021.10.6 running on HA "Blue" ODROID-N2
        Add-ons: Android Debug Bridge, Duck DNS, ESPHome, File Editor, Glances, HA Google Drive Backup, InfluxDB, Log Viewer, MariaDB, Mosquitto broker, NGINX SSL Proxy, Node-RED, Portainer, SSH & Web Terminal, Samba, TasmoAdmin, UniFi Controller, Visual Studio Code, WireGuard, Zigbee2mqtt, Z-Wave JS to MQTT
        Integrations: AccuWeather, Alexa Media Player, Glances, Google Nest, HACS, HomeSeer, Insteon, IPP, Life360, Local IP, Logitech Harmony Hub, Mobile App, MQTT, My Garage, OpenWeather, Spotify, Tuya Local. Ubiquiti UniFi, Z-Wave JS
        Insteon: 2413S Dual Band PLM
        Zigbee: zzh! CC2652R Rev A
        Z-Wave: RaZberry daughtercard on RPi 1B via ser2net

Comment

Working...
        X