INFO: Plugin start is pending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INFO: Plugin start is pending

This constantly occurs for two plug-ins. Netcam for HS3 since the HS4 version doesn't work at all for me. Also SDJ-Health does the same thing. I can disable and re-enable the plug-ins and then they switch to OK and work properly but if HS restarts or I update another PI, I'm bound to see the same warning. Anybody else? Using 4.1.3.0
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 08-19-20 at 02.44 PM.PNG
Views:	246
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	1412510

I'm on 4.1.3.0 and have not seen this behavior. I do have a bit of a workaround: Jon00 has a plugin that will allow you to enable/disable other plugins. You could use that to reset yours while you investigate further or wait for an HS4 update.
    HS4 Pro on Shuttle NC10U, Win10; Z-NET
    Number of Devices: 1005
    Number of Events: 293

Plug-Ins: BLLock, DirecTv, EasyTrigger, Honeywell WiFi Thermostat, Marquis monoprice Amp, MeiHarmonyHub, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, UltraM1G3, rnbWeather, Worx Landroid, Z-Wave

External applications: Homebridge-homeseer, Geofency, EgiGeoZone.

Comment

Usually when I refresh the screen it shows OKAY.

Jim

Comment

The problem is if HS4 restarts due to a pc restart, I'll never know until I check it. That's not home automation, that's extra work.

Comment

What’s your setup. Not happening in Raspbian OS.

Comment

Windows 10. HS4 v4.1.3
            It's happened since the release and also with a few betas prior to release. It used to happen with Jowihue and PhlipsHue but now it's just SDJ-Health and Netcam.

Comment

Originally posted by racerfern View Post
              Windows 10. HS4 v4.1.3
              It's happened since the release and also with a few betas prior to release. It used to happen with Jowihue and PhlipsHue but now it's just SDJ-Health and Netcam.
              Are the plug-ins actually running, i.e. is it just a ui issue?

Do you see anything in the log for SDJ-Health?

Steve

Comment

I "think" SDJ is running but Netcam is definitely not running. I haven't had to touch SDJ in over a year so I'll need to confirm. However Netcam just gives a spinning wheel when clicking on any of the sub pages.

I'll restart and see if SDJ complains the way Netcam does but I'm 99% sure SDJ has no errors and it's fine.

Comment

I just restarted and confirmed that SDJ-Health starts and runs without error even though it start is pending. However Netcam only allows access to the help submenu. If I disable and re-enable then it will say OK and I can use the other submenus of Netcam.

Comment

I just restarted and confirmed that SDJ-Health starts and runs without error even though it start is pending. However Netcam only allows access to the help submenu. If I disable and re-enable then it will say OK and I can use the other submenus of Netcam.
                    Try disabling the offending plugins, remove and reinstall them.

Comment

I just disabled then uninstalled Netcam meant for HS3. When I went to add a Netcam PI there was a check mark next to the HS4 version even though that was not installed anyway. So I installed it but can't seem to make progress with it. One thing at a time, are others using the Netcam HS4 version without issues?

Comment

I think the check mark just indicates that it had been installed at one time or another. I have a couple that show like that...
                        HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.5.0 running on Lenovo ThinkCenter & Debian Linux
                        Plugins: Z-Wave (via Nortek USB stick

Home Assistant 2021.10.6 running on HA "Blue" ODROID-N2
                        Add-ons: Android Debug Bridge, Duck DNS, ESPHome, File Editor, Glances, HA Google Drive Backup, InfluxDB, Log Viewer, MariaDB, Mosquitto broker, NGINX SSL Proxy, Node-RED, Portainer, SSH & Web Terminal, Samba, TasmoAdmin, UniFi Controller, Visual Studio Code, WireGuard, Zigbee2mqtt, Z-Wave JS to MQTT
                        Integrations: AccuWeather, Alexa Media Player, Glances, Google Nest, HACS, HomeSeer, Insteon, IPP, Life360, Local IP, Logitech Harmony Hub, Mobile App, MQTT, My Garage, OpenWeather, Spotify, Tuya Local. Ubiquiti UniFi, Z-Wave JS
                        Insteon: 2413S Dual Band PLM
                        Zigbee: zzh! CC2652R Rev A
                        Z-Wave: RaZberry daughtercard on RPi 1B via ser2net

Comment

Same issue here , couple of plugins does that , Pushover , MQTT , Harmony , usually works fine when i disable then enable them again , but they are running in the background even though it says pending

Comment

The problem is if HS4 restarts due to a pc restart, I'll never know until I check it. That's not home automation, that's extra work.
                            Mine does not do that on a restart. Mine only does it if I install a plugin or if I disable the re enable the plugin. Something must be going on.

Jim

Comment

I just disabled then uninstalled Netcam meant for HS3. When I went to add a Netcam PI there was a check mark next to the HS4 version even though that was not installed anyway. So I installed it but can't seem to make progress with it. One thing at a time, are others using the Netcam HS4 version without issues?
                              Netcam for HS4 seamed to be kinda working for me but my problem with it was there was no curentimage.jpg so I went to HS3 Netcam. If I remember right, when I would try doing a event it would say no camera's.

Jim

Comment

Working...
                              X