Multiple Delayed Actions Groups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple Delayed Actions Groups

Somehow, I ended up with 2 groups called Delayed Actions. I was calling an event from a VB script with a delay trigger. Everything was working fine, except one time the system created 2 groups and each group had a member that was calling the event at the appripriate delay time. Once the event finished, the one of the Delayed Actions groups was removed, but the second one is still there, although this group is empty. Any new delayed event or action goes into a new Delayed Actions group, which ultimately gets deleted, but the empty group remains. I have to tried to delete the problem group, but it refuses to delete. Everything seems to be working properly, it's just that I have this extra group. I have also restarted the system, but the problem group remains. If it makes any difference, I am running HS4 on a Raspbery Pi 4.

Any help with how to delete this artifact would be appreciated.

Hi,

Did you every get this resolved? I have the same issue with a left over 'Delayed Actions' group that I cannot delete and won't go away.

I'm running HS4 4.1.7.0 on Windows.

Regards

Comment

The only way i got rid of this issue was to do a brand new install of HS4. Itried all sorts of things including restore from back, using a script to remove the extra 'Delayed Actions' group, manually editting config files, etc. Once this condition occurs, it seems like you can't clear it. Even when I managed to temporarily get rid of the extra group, any call for a delayed action whether from a regular event or from a script would result in having the non-deletable group returning. In my case, it all started the first time I called for a delayed action from within a VB script. I have decided not to use that script any more and work within the limitations of a regular event.

Comment

Got the same problem on HS 4.1.13.0 on Linux.

Reported problem to Homeseer

Comment

Working...
        X