4.1.5.0 did not got catch restarting Hs4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    yes you need to go on the z-wave tab of the root device.

Look at the pictures, here I have set mine to autoreport every 65460 secs , which is almost ''never'' ( 1091 minutes; 18 hours). Maybe you can set this to 0, never tried.

Maybe you will have to play with the setting at the very end of the page ( see 3rd pictures) That depends of your model. You will need to check the manual of your device for this
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Dan-O
    replied
    Hi Geary,
    From what you posted, it doesn't look like any debug info, that's a device reporting its power usage. Depending on the device you can set the frequency of the reporting or even disable it. I had a couple Zooz modules that reported all the time and filled my log - it got to be pretty annoying!

Leave a comment:

• gearyt
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	RGB.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	1451403

Originally posted by rjh View Post
    Some developers requested some debug logging and we did not realize it would flood the log. It will be removed in the next update.
    running 4.1.10 ( will upgrade again tonite ) and it is still flooding my logs

Geary

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thanks !!

can I ask if you test new releases with all plugins? Or do some kind of test before posting?

I think it is best, to always install the version that came out before the actual release.

Leave a comment:

• rjh
    replied
    Some developers requested some debug logging and we did not realize it would flood the log. It will be removed in the next update.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by racerfern View Post
    AFAIK, these are all official releases. There's nothing to indicate the latest release was a beta. Then again with the number of issues remaining they're all betas in my book.
    Agree .

Leave a comment:

• jyves@videotron.ca
    replied
    Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
    Also 4.1.5.0 is throwing some debug log for every 5 seconds. Removed this version.
    Same here with Jowihue PI.

JYA

Leave a comment:

• rjh
    replied
    I will see if this is a new debug message that was left in this build.

Leave a comment:

• Dan-O
    replied
    It is showing on the regular software downloads page now so you are correct as it being an official release.
    I stayed away from HS4 for almost 7 months before I switched from HS3 - There were too many betas to break my system to bother trying it out. Bought the upgrade on the Black Friday Sale and didn't install until late June or so so you're right, everything is a beta to us!

Leave a comment:

• racerfern
    replied
    AFAIK, these are all official releases. There's nothing to indicate the latest release was a beta. Then again with the number of issues remaining they're all betas in my book.

Leave a comment:

• Dan-O
    replied
    Doesn't HS only look for updates at startup and install when the version found is an "Official Release"?
    Otherwise, these are betas and you need to install them manually.
    Been that way for as long as I could remember but I do have a short memory.

Leave a comment:

• jbfoster
    replied
    I think I will wait for the next update. Hopefully this will be fixed.

Leave a comment:

• Bigstevep
    replied
    Yep HS4 v4.1.5 getting the same thing with the same setup.

Leave a comment:

• racerfern
    replied
    WHOA! And there's a lot more where that came from.

EDIT-----
    With Jowihue disabled the Debug info stops, yet there is nothing set in JH to force this. Agreed, seems to be coming from HS4 v4.1.5
    Happening every 5 minutes
    8/29/2020 09:18:34

Plugin
    Debug
    GetDeviceWithFeaturesByRef - devRef : 4890 - found JH Lower Freezer Door Root

Plugin
    Debug
    GetDeviceWithFeaturesByRef - devRef : 4890

Plugin
    Debug
    GetDeviceWithFeaturesByRef - devRef : 4897 - found Switch 7

Plugin
    Debug
    GetDeviceWithFeaturesByRef - devRef : 4897

Plugin
    Debug
    GetDeviceWithFeaturesByRef - devRef : 4889 - found JH Floodlights Switch

Plugin
    Debug
    GetDeviceWithFeaturesByRef - devRef : 4889

Plugin
    Debug
    GetDeviceWithFeaturesByRef - devRef : 4896 - found JH Doorbell

Leave a comment:

• racerfern
    replied
    Well, I just restarted HS 4.1.4 and it did not find the next update. I guess that's a good thing, unless they pulled it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X