Smart watch interface?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by backkri View Post

I use the pebble steel when e.g. working in the garden, find it less fragile than the Galaxy watch (but less fancy). See all my notifications, can trigger HS events, ... Everything I need :-)
    I thought it was end of life is there an app that supports it?

Comment

I have an old Apple Watch, but I think the new ones support Apple Shortcuts or soon willl
      HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows Server 8.1 on ESXi box)

Plug-Ins Enabled:
      Z-Wave:,RaspberryIO:,AirplaySpeak:,Ecobee:,
      weatherXML:,JowiHue:,APCUPSD:,PHLocation:,Chromecast:,EasyTr igger:

Comment

Originally posted by kideon View Post

I thought it was end of life is there an app that supports it?
        Still working in my case. But don't ask me how, if I had to do something specific at the time Fitbit pulled the plug I don't remeber any more. Can add whatfaces, apps, Pebble Health syncs with google fit, receive all notifications from my phone, and through the app 'http Push' i can send 'put' and 'get' commands (webhooks), like this I trigger stuff (e.g. HS events) through IFTTT.
        And rebble.io also exists, which i a replacement .

Comment

I have been using IFTTT for well over and year and with very little latency. Then, I setup shortcuts with my iPhone which gives my buttons to push, or the ability to give Siri a command the do it for me. The recent update on the apple watch introduced a shortcuts app for it as well. So now I can share the iPhone shortcuts with the watch, and that has opened up a whole new world for me. I rarely carry my phone when I am working around outside, and can use the watch to open or close my garage, and turn other things on and off that I need. Again, either via voice, or the shortcut app icon on my watch home screen so I can push a button if it pleases me. I know IFTTT has become a sore subject due to the cost, however, if you leverage that service to do all it can do it might be something worth paying for. I use both my phone and my watch to control a myriad of IOT devices, as well as HomeSeer devices and events, and on the flip side, I use webhooks within HomeSeer to do a bunch of other things. So, for me it’s a bi-directional method of controlling pretty much everything, from pretty much everywhere. But again, the caveat is that you need the internet and of course the IFTTT service.

Comment

Working...
          X