A MyHS Premium suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A MyHS Premium suggestion

I'd love a MyHS Premium plan that -only- took care of configuration backups. I'd happily give up the camera access in the $30/yr plan to get daily or weekly backups taken. Tying the premium plan to cameras just feels like extra cost to me. I don't plan on running my cameras through HomeSeer.

Originally posted by AgentGladstone View Post
    I'd love a MyHS Premium plan that -only- took care of configuration backups. I'd happily give up the camera access in the $30/yr plan to get daily or weekly backups taken. Tying the premium plan to cameras just feels like extra cost to me. I don't plan on running my cameras through HomeSeer.
    Just connect a USB external drive to your HS computer and use BLBackup plugin. I’ve been using it for years and has been a solid solution...and it’s all free!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
    Plugin's:
    BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
    EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
    weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by The Profit View Post

Just connect a USB external drive to your HS computer and use BLBackup plugin. I’ve been using it for years and has been a solid solution...and it’s all free!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      There isn't a backup utility integrated into HS4? One besides the MyHS Premium?

Comment

BL... plugins are written by blade. I think that is the site http://bladeplugins.no-ip.org They are free but contributions are appreciated.

Comment

Btw, if the link above is wrong search for blade. In his signature he has the link.

Comment

Working...
          X