Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS4 Z-wave Plugin download

Hi

I just deleted my z-wave plugin in HS4. I have suspecting it for freezing my dashboard.

But where can i reinstall it? Cant find it anywhere??

There is only one Z-Wave plugin and it's found in the Legacy section of the updater. I'd recommend search for Z-Wave using the plugin search option.
    HomeSeer Z-Wave Free
    πŸ’β€β™‚οΈ Support & Customer Service πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ Sales Questions πŸ›’ Shop HomeSeer Products​

Comment

I see 3 Z-Wave plugins in the Legacy section.

Comment

I have z-wave plugin 3.0.2.0 running on HS4. When you search for the plugin you get one for the S2 which doesn't seem to apply to you, I believe. Then there is a beta version and a released version. So install the released version.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ZWavePlugin.png
Views:	1018
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	1423932

Comment

I'd suggest 3.0.2.0. While it still has problems, the beta is even worse. 3.0.2.0 supports all my S2 devices easily as long as you have them kissing the Z-Stick when you include them.

Comment

Originally posted by IanIreland View Post
            I see 3 Z-Wave plugins in the Legacy section.
            Yes, one is the Z-Wave plugin which should be used. One is a beta, and one is an S2 beta neither of these should be used unless support has suggested to do so or you want to experiment with a beta.
            πŸ’β€β™‚οΈ Support & Customer Service πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ Sales Questions πŸ›’ Shop HomeSeer Products​

Comment

Thats weird!
              I searched for it in the plugin section a couple of times, and nothing showed up. Then i restarted my HS server (for other reasons) and now im getting some results.. Kind of strange..!

Comment

Originally posted by Kucza View Post
                Thats weird!
                I searched for it in the plugin section a couple of times, and nothing showed up. Then i restarted my HS server (for other reasons) and now im getting some results.. Kind of strange..!
                For the old folk of us. In the middle of the night;

Ops to Systems Programmer, the mainframe just hung.
                SP: Take 3 IPL's and call me in the morning!

Comment

Originally posted by Kucza View Post
                  Thats weird!
                  Somebody actually experienced the same. No plugins were listed at all. After shutting down HS and restarting it they came back. So you are not alone...

Comment

HS4 zwave is a legacy plugin and on 3.0.2? That's my biggest surprise so far after "upgrade". I was expecting at least 3.0.7.

Comment

Could I ask you why?

Comment

Originally posted by palli View Post
                        Could I ask you why?
                        some new devices require higher than 3.0.2

Comment

Originally posted by dmiller View Post

some new devices require higher than 3.0.2
                          You will need to run the beta Z-Wave plugin for the requirement for a higher version.

Comment

Just want to confirm: the Z-Wave plugin I should be using with HS4 is still the "Legacy" Z-Wave Plugin 3.0.2.0?

Comment

Do you have any issues ? New device that doesn’t work? The new g3 stick?

If no, than yes 3.0.2.0 is the right one

Comment

Working...
                              X