Devices missing from Events view.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devices missing from Events view.

My devices are all visible in the display list of devices under the device tab but when I try to create or edit an event, only a hand full of devices show in the event dropdown. It is not just Omni devices either. I have tried disabling a couple of the devices in the Omni plugin and re-enabling them to no avail. What's wrong?
    HS4-Zee V4.1.8.0

Any insight would be appreciated. I'm at a dead-end...

In HS4 you have to choose the device then the feature so you need to select the main name of the device then you will see the features of the device.
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post
      In HS4 you have to choose the device then the feature so you need to select the main name of the device then you will see the features of the device.
      Thanks, that did it!

Comment

Working...
      X