HS4 Pro - Events, Display by device reference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS4 Pro - Events, Display by device reference

In HS3 you could filter the events by a specific device that was used in the event.

It appears we can not do that in HS4 so can make it very hard when trying to update an event for a new/replaced device, etc.

Or is there somewhere else in HS4 that we can find this information quickly?

Thanks.

Put your device name in the search box area. It is a universal search function and will display devices and events that use that name. Different from HS3 but very handy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by srodgers View Post
      Put your device name in the search box area. It is a universal search function and will display devices and events that use that name. Different from HS3 but very handy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      It wasn't finding all references. Unfortunately I can't remember or find the example where it didn't work

But yes, I agree, its very handy search and love it. way faster than HS3. So if only once in awhile it "fails" (or perhaps it was user error ), I can live with it.

Thanks.

Comment

It doesn't work for me when the HS4 device is a trigger.
        The search shows 0 events in the event section of the search. I know however that the device I'm searching for is used as a trigger in multiple events.
        Is there another way to find events that use particular device.

Comment

Originally posted by risquare View Post
          It doesn't work for me when the HS4 device is a trigger.
          The search shows 0 events in the event section of the search. I know however that the device I'm searching for is used as a trigger in multiple events.
          Is there another way to find events that use particular device.
          https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/3r...for-homeseer-4
          Jon

Comment

Working...
          X