Stupid question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid question

I have looked for this all over the place, and haven't found it... I recently switched from HS4 on a hometroller SEL (linux) to HS4 on windows as the SEL crapped out and I didn't want to buy another. I had an extra computer so I put HS4 on it. What I can't find is a way to reboot or shutdown HS4 from the web GUI. I can obviously do it from the HS4 machine, but that's not always convenient. I want to be able to reboot homeseer remotely. This was easy via linux tools on the SEL, but I can't see how to do it in windows. Anything stupid I'm missing?

Not sure about HS4 compatibility, but I use the free Restart plugin for this purpose.
    -Wade

Comment

Thank you. Good idea. I couldn't find that one. Did you mean the BLshutdown plugin?

Comment

Originally posted by sohcrates View Post
        Thank you. Good idea. I couldn't find that one. Did you mean the BLshutdown plugin?
        I think he was referring to this one.
        HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.5.0 running on Lenovo ThinkCenter & Debian Linux
        Plugins: Z-Wave (via Nortek USB stick

Home Assistant 2021.10.6 running on HA "Blue" ODROID-N2
        Add-ons: Android Debug Bridge, Duck DNS, ESPHome, File Editor, Glances, HA Google Drive Backup, InfluxDB, Log Viewer, MariaDB, Mosquitto broker, NGINX SSL Proxy, Node-RED, Portainer, SSH & Web Terminal, Samba, TasmoAdmin, UniFi Controller, Visual Studio Code, WireGuard, Zigbee2mqtt, Z-Wave JS to MQTT
        Integrations: AccuWeather, Alexa Media Player, Glances, Google Nest, HACS, HomeSeer, Insteon, IPP, Life360, Local IP, Logitech Harmony Hub, Mobile App, MQTT, My Garage, OpenWeather, Spotify, Tuya Local. Ubiquiti UniFi, Z-Wave JS
        Insteon: 2413S Dual Band PLM
        Zigbee: zzh! CC2652R Rev A
        Z-Wave: RaZberry daughtercard on RPi 1B via ser2net

Comment

Originally posted by dbrunt View Post

I think he was referring to this one.
          Correct.
          -Wade

Comment

It's only for HS3 and not in the HS4 updater, but I now have the BLshutdown working well. Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
            X