• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Convert legacy HS2 script to HS4

I have the following legacy HS2 script that I want to convert to HS4:

sub main()
    hs.SendToComPort 15,"I + 1"+vbcr
    end sub

How will this work in HS4? Do I need to add ".vb" as extension to the script file?

I'm getting this Error:
    Running script: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: startIndex-> at System.String.IndexOf(String value, Int32 startIndex, Int32 count, StringComparison comparisonType) at System.String.IndexOf(String value, Int32 startIndex) at Scheduler.Trigger.TriggerRunScript(String scr, Boolean single_instance, Int32 phone_line, String host, Boolean wait_here, String CalledFrom, String UName, Int32 URights, String passedfunc, Object passedparam, Int32 evref, Boolean DoSetEvent)

---
    John

Originally posted by John245 View Post
    I have the following legacy HS2 script that I want to convert to HS4:

sub main()
    hs.SendToComPort 15,"I + 1"+vbcr
    end sub

How will this work in HS4? Do I need to add ".vb" as extension to the script file?

I'm getting this Error:
    Running script: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: startIndex-> at System.String.IndexOf(String value, Int32 startIndex, Int32 count, StringComparison comparisonType) at System.String.IndexOf(String value, Int32 startIndex) at Scheduler.Trigger.TriggerRunScript(String scr, Boolean single_instance, Int32 phone_line, String host, Boolean wait_here, String CalledFrom, String UName, Int32 URights, String passedfunc, Object passedparam, Int32 evref, Boolean DoSetEvent)

---
    John
    Solved. Will go the Node-RED path.

---
    John

Comment

Working...
    X