manual polling from web interface

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

manual polling from web interface

THis is a question regarding HS4 polling function as compared to HS3. Not related to any plugins.

In HS3, on home page where you can see a group of any HS devices, at the top there was a "poll for status" button. This was a way to update the status of the devices you have filtered on that page. Please see the HS3 screen shot attached.
    In HS4 there does not seem to be any way to do this. Yes, you can change the properties of individual device and setup specific interval of automatic polling. I am not interested in that. Is there a way to do a manual poll of status for a group of devices? Just like it was in HS3? I understand that you can setup an event and poll a group of devices. This is still not what I am looking for. I don't want to create an event with specific devices. I want to be able to poll a list of currently selected devices.
    Does anyone have a definitive idea of whether this function are removed in HS4 or if this can be done in some way in HS4?

THank you
    Felix

Click image for larger version

Name:	poll.jpg
Views:	368
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	1449745

My question was answered. This functionality will be added in the future. F

Comment

Thanks for posting this. This is pretty disappointing, why would this basic functionality be missing in latest SW?

Comment

Looking forward to this feature being added back as well.

Comment

Working...
        X