Startup.vb / Scheduler.dll error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Startup.vb / Scheduler.dll error

I am seeing the following error in my log and as a result Startup.vb does not run...Scheduler.dll is in the main HS directory and html\bin. I also have the latest HS4 version. Any thoughts on how to resolve?

Windows or Linux?
    tenholde

Comment

Originally posted by Near76 View Post
      I am seeing the following error in my log and as a result Startup.vb does not run...Scheduler.dll is in the main HS directory and html\bin. I also have the latest HS4 version. Any thoughts on how to resolve?
      Hello, according to me you put HS4 in automatic start following the guide of HS4 using the Task Scheduler. I also had this problem. I solved it using a small program called UACPASS. Clearly on WIN10.

Comment

I use task scheduler, triggered on user sign on, not system startup. I also delay execution for 1 minute to get all of the servers that plugins use initialized.
        tenholde

Comment

Originally posted by tenholde View Post
          Windows or Linux?
          The back slash in the path is a giveaway on this occasion but it really would be nice if users included the OS they are running HS on. Saves having to ask. The post title does show a forward slash though which is more confusion.

Comment

Sorry about that, yes Windows 10 is the platform, I'll make sure to incorporate into any future posts. I will try the recommended changes to the task scheduler, that sounds like it is my issue.

Comment

Ok, so the task was already schedule for after log on, but I added a 1, 2, and 4 minute delay...none worked. Attached is my log. The error is at '1/29/2021 8:33:24 PM'. If I close HS, and do not reboot, and then start it back up, my Startup.vb runs properly.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Near76 View Post
                Ok, so the task was already schedule for after log on, but I added a 1 and then a 2 minute delay...neither worked. Attached is my log. The error is at '1/29/2021 8:33:24 PM'. If I close HS, and do not reboot, and then start it back up, my Startup.vb runs properly.
                Give Jon00's start up delayer a try, that's how I ended up solving this issue on my win10 system.
                HS4 Pro on Shuttle NC10U, Win10; Z-NET
                Number of Devices: 1005
                Number of Events: 293

Plug-Ins: BLLock, DirecTv, EasyTrigger, Honeywell WiFi Thermostat, Marquis monoprice Amp, MeiHarmonyHub, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, UltraM1G3, rnbWeather, Worx Landroid, Z-Wave

External applications: Homebridge-homeseer, Geofency, EgiGeoZone.

Comment

I stumbled onto this post:

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...-administrator

It resolved both problems I was having...the schedule.dll error and why HS always seemed to crash every 3 days. HS should really update those instructions...

Comment

Working...
                  X