Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn Dropdown ...

need a button to release the drop down menu on the main screen
    I want to see the results, not the criteria, this screen can take over the whole screen only showing an inch of devices..
    or.. am I doing something wrong ( naw.... )

Click image for larger version

Name:	close.JPG
Views:	285
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	1452053
    Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Try using hxxp://ipofhomeseer/deviceutility.
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
    HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 20.04 / VB W7e Jetway JBC420U591
    Fanless Intelยฎ Celeron N3160 SoC 8Gb
    HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 20.04/VB W7e 64 bit Intel Kaby Lake CPU - 32Gb
    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Smartthings hub, Hubitat Hub, and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
      Try using hxxp://ipofhomeseer/deviceutility.
      as usual... great, is there a place to change the default ??

Comment

Originally posted by gearyt View Post

as usual... great, is there a place to change the default ??
        Do yourself a favor and install Jon00Links... besides being able to create custom widgets and menus at the top, it automatically creates a menu of all the legacy HS3 menus.

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	262
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	1452062

Comment

off to download, Jon, here I come ( again )

Comment

off to download, Jon, here I come ( again )
            Seriously, I don't know why they just don't hire him. They probably can't afford him

Comment

Name:	jon00.JPG
Views:	242
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	1452740
              must have made a typo...

Comment

Name:	Jon00 startup.JPG
Views:	245
Size:	100.1 KB
ID:	1452743

Comment

need a button to release the drop down menu on the main screen
                  I want to see the results, not the criteria, this screen can take over the whole screen only showing an inch of devices..
                  or.. am I doing something wrong ( naw.... )

Name:	close.JPG
Views:	285
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	1452053
                  It looks like you have quite a few categories/criteria selected. I recall seeing some posts from people who felt they had to have every floor/room/category checked to see their devices. If you fall into that group, try removing all those criteria (click the X next to them).

I usually just use one search criteria if I need to narrow my devices. At most I might use 2 or 3.
                  HS4 Pro on Shuttle NC10U, Win10; Z-NET
                  Number of Devices: 449
                  Number of Events: 210

Plug-Ins: Arduino, BLLock, DirecTv, EasyTrigger, Honeywell WiFi Thermostat, MeiHarmonyHub, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, UltraM1G3, WeatherXML, Worx Landroid, Z-Wave

External applications: Homebridge-homeseer, Geofency, EgiGeoZone.

Comment

Name:	Jon00 startup.JPG
Views:	245
Size:	100.1 KB
ID:	1452743
                    As the error states you are missing a )
                    It should have False,False)

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100๏ฟฝ 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
                    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
                    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
                    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
                    Scripts =
                    Various

Comment

Originally posted by jmaddox View Post

It looks like you have quite a few categories/criteria selected. I recall seeing some posts from people who felt they had to have every floor/room/category checked to see their devices. If you fall into that group, try removing all those criteria (click the X next to them).

I usually just use one search criteria if I need to narrow my devices. At most I might use 2 or 3.
                      Same here. I've changed my Loc1 and Loc2 fields to "Room" and "Device-type", just using those two I can quickly see the devices I'm interested in, whether they are real or virtual. I don't think I've ever had a need for Category now that I've got my naming convention nailed down.

Comment

Name:	scr.JPG
Views:	158
Size:	179.6 KB
ID:	1452961 still errors, even with the control char inserted Click image for larger version

Name:	err.JPG
Views:	161
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	1452960

Comment

Since the log shows two TTS "Speak" Web server is blah, blah and the next line is the hs.runscriptfunc call I'd say the space between runscriptfunc and the "(" is likely the culprit of the error, or Jon00LinksHS4.vben file itself. Do the links show up in the web interface that this script adds?

Comment

The issue is that you have entered the hs.Runscriptfunc incorrectly.

Replace what you have with:
                            Code:
                            hs.Runscriptfunc ("Jon00LinksHS4.vben","Main","" ,False ,False)
                            Jon

Comment

Thanks for the reach out.. yep several typos' now fixed off to configure

Geary

Comment

Working...
                              X