Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Events not working as expected in HS4

Hi,

I have events in each bathroom that when the main light switch is turned OFF, shower and counter light switches are also turned off. Well, that was how it worked in HS3.

Now, when the main light switch is turned OFF, the counter and shower lights remain ON. If I run the event from inside HS4 web interface, it functions as expected.

Suggestions on why the change in status of the master light switch is not causing the same effects as running the event directly?

I see no errors or warning in the log.

Thanks,

Steve

you probably need to update your trigger. I bet the one you were using in HS3 was depreciated
    HS4 Pro on Shuttle NC10U, Win10; Z-NET
    Number of Devices: 1005
    Number of Events: 293

Plug-Ins: BLLock, DirecTv, EasyTrigger, Honeywell WiFi Thermostat, Marquis monoprice Amp, MeiHarmonyHub, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, UltraM1G3, rnbWeather, Worx Landroid, Z-Wave

External applications: Homebridge-homeseer, Geofency, EgiGeoZone.

Comment

Resolved

Hi,

jmaddox, thank you for your reply. I have now:
      1. Deleted and rebuilt the event
      2. Reconfirmed switch z-wave association and connectivity to HS4. The Association between the switch and HS4 had vanished.
      3. Optimized the switch path.

Now all is working. Just frustrating that random things happen during a system update to a more current version. I am on the latest build of HS4.

Many thanks,

Steve

Comment

Working...
      X