Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Camera recordings page. Am I the only one to have the wrong date format in url?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camera recordings page. Am I the only one to have the wrong date format in url?

When using the date picker HS4's camera recordings page, the url generated is recordings.html?viewdate=2/28/2021, when my system wants it to be recordings.html?viewdate=28/2/2021.
    I have put a ticket for this long time ago (HSCS-1374 8/29/2020) but have never seen anyone else using european date format complaining.
    Am I the only one to type manualy my urls for camera history ?
    I guess HS would have react faster if this was the same for my fellow foreigners, or is a 6 month delay just a normal delay for a ticket ?
    Visit zee e-maison : http://www.e-maison.com

I have the same problem, ticket also made #6625.
    But HS team doesn't want to fix it
    Tylar from support says it's an feature request !!!
    Sinds when is an sollution for an BUG an feature request?

rjh why doesn't want the HS team fix this bug?

Version 4.1.16.0 it's still NOK.

Comment

I had the same answer when I reactivated my ticket lately: It is a feature request, not a bug ...
      The log page also uses a date format that does not match my local settings.

I have had problems with my local settings and accentuated characters in the past, since first versions of HS, but it has been resolved every time I asked, these where the times when rjh himself was taking care.

Homeseer never showed any interest to be multi-language.
      As far as I know there is not such an option in the developers SDK.

I am also experimenting, as many users on the forum, another escape from HSTeam about the Google Home connection, they even asked me a screen copy of my settings to prove that I had at least one voice-activated device .

Homeseer has never been user-friendly, HSTouch is a good example. I am only still using HS thanks to plugin developers that really care.
      After more than 20 years of development, my home automation is still a DIY project, with many dysfunctions coming from the core of HS. I am considering trying another way, and will not upgrade to HS5 if HS4 does not improve in many ways

Comment

The strange thing is that in the LOG the date format is "European format" just like the system time.

I'm still on HS3, because HS4 is to buggy.
        I bought an HS4 licence (18 month ago), but I'm affraid I'm never use it for an production system!
        I also bought HS4 plug-ins like SolarEdge, but not able to use it
        Attached Files

Comment

Then say it's a futere request
          Attached Files

Comment

Just tried this for the first time as my cameras are recorded 24/7 anyway but it would be nice to get clips on triggers from HS. This is defiantly a Bug as the feature is unusable unless you modify the URL as described by Pierre.
            Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100ļæ½ 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
            X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
            Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
            Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
            Scripts =
            Various

Comment

Originally posted by Paul32 View Post
              The strange thing is that in the LOG the date format is "European format" just like the system time.
              I'm still on HS3, because HS4 is to buggy.
              :
              Paul, In my case the date is OK on the top of the log page for filter settings, but in wrong format for the log line

Comment

This will be fixed in the next update.
                šŸ’‍ā™‚ļø Support & Customer Service šŸ™‹‍ā™‚ļø Sales Questions šŸ›’ Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

So, it looks like "HSTeam does not read the forum" is wrong !
                  I am very happy that Rick is still on the deck.
                  Please, be also advised that the $date and $time global variables are also not in my local format.
                  Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
                    I had the same answer when I reactivated my ticket lately: It is a feature request, not a bug ...
                    The log page also uses a date format that does not match my local settings.
                    For me "on Windows" the log date is ok, see screenshot
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                      Great thanks, please also add the possibility to add the "Clip" or "Snapshot" as attachment to a email
                      (Like the old netcam plugin can in HS3)

For example see attachment
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Paul32; May 9, 2021, 03:48 AM. Reason: For example see attachment

Comment

Originally posted by Paul32 View Post

Great thanks, please also add the possibility to add the "Clip" or "Snapshot" as attachment to a email
                        (Like the old netcam plugin can in HS3)

For example see attachment
                        If your camera has snapshot URL capability, this may be suitable whilst you are waiting for this to be implemented.
                        Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post

If your camera has snapshot URL capability, this may be suitable whilst you are waiting for this to be implemented.
                          Thanks that should do it, I think it should be a standard future in HS4.
                          But Iā€™m give it a try on my HS4 test system šŸ‘

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post

It works like a charm
                            And easy to setup on my Windows test environment!
                            My production system is on Linux, there it's a liitle bit harder to install I think but I'm give it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                              I just updated to 4.1.17.0 and there is no change ....VERY deceiving.

Comment

Working...
                              X