Motion sensors stopped working after upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motion sensors stopped working after upgrade

I just upgraded from version 3 to v4 yesterday and have it installed and mostly working. One thing that is not working is my motion sensors.

I have one HSM100 and three HSM200. The devices are listed but the last time any of them registered motion was when I was still on v3. On the HSM100 I can wake it up and then the Test Connectivity works. Picking Optimize then results in "Not attempted due to an environment error".

I did find in the log "A Wake-Up signal was received for node 23, but there is no device found in the system with that Node ID.". Node 23 is the HSM100.

Do I need to delete all the motion sensors and add them back into Homeseer? I am using a Smartstick+. Thanks.

I deleted the HSM100 for a test and then added it back into Homeseer. As soon as I did that, it 'found' the other three HSM200 I have, even though it was updating their temperature readings after my upgrade to v4. Once it added in the HSM100 and updated the other devices, all the motion sensors are working again without having to touch the HSM200s. I only had to update the event I had for the HSM100, the events for HSM200s are still working also.

Comment

Working...
    X