HS-WD200+ Individual LED Programming in HS4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS-WD200+ Individual LED Programming in HS4

I do my best to only start threads after a thorough search, and I wasn't able to find anything on this -- not sure if my search abilities just suck or if it's something that nobody has else has asked because the solution is so simple....with my luck, probably the last.

Per the guide for the HS-WD200+ dimmers, the programming in HS3 is very straightforward when it comes to selecting which LED you want to activate when in status mode -- Page 3 shows to select Z-Wave Actions, HS-WX200 Actions, and then set the Action Type to Set Status Mode LED Color -- which then gives you the option of picking which LED to control and the color it should be (and whether it blinks).

However, in HS4, I can't find that option. I had an event that transferred over when I upgraded from HS3, and the option was there. However, I deleted it and was going to re-add it, but the option to select which LED isn't there! I've checked under every option, within the advanced section...nothing.

Am I crazy, or is this option not there in HS4?

FYI, I just updated tonight to be on the latest version (4.1.16.0) to see if it resolved this issue, but no such luck.

Thanks in advance for the help, and apologies if I'm just a total idiot and can't see something right in front of me.

I still have that option, using HS 4.1.16.0 on Windows 10. Just checking, are you sure you selected a dimmer switch?

Comment

RebelT,

It's still there...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2021-06-05 20-58-01.png
Views:	166
Size:	169.2 KB
ID:	1478137

Roger D

Comment

Working...
      X