HS4 Export Events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS4 Export Events

So I'm in the process of trying out Home Assistant as an alternative to HS4 (mainly for the Lovelace dashboard support) as I didn't get any good responses from my dashboard post.

So far, I've gotten Home Assistant to connect to my RPi Z-Net (using Ser2net) which brought in all my HomeSeer ZWave devices using ZWave JS to MQTT. Works great!

My next step is to create my automations based on my HS4 events. I've not found a qood way of exporting events (already searched the forums).

Any ideas?

-Devon

No fancy suggestions here!
    Open each event and then using SnippingTool or something equivalent, screen capture it and print it.
    Or use two screens, one view into HS and one into HA and recreate each HS event into HA automations...
    HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.5.0 running on Lenovo ThinkCenter & Debian Linux
    Plugins: Z-Wave (via Nortek USB stick

Home Assistant 2021.10.6 running on HA "Blue" ODROID-N2
    Add-ons: Android Debug Bridge, Duck DNS, ESPHome, File Editor, Glances, HA Google Drive Backup, InfluxDB, Log Viewer, MariaDB, Mosquitto broker, NGINX SSL Proxy, Node-RED, Portainer, SSH & Web Terminal, Samba, TasmoAdmin, UniFi Controller, Visual Studio Code, WireGuard, Zigbee2mqtt, Z-Wave JS to MQTT
    Integrations: AccuWeather, Alexa Media Player, Glances, Google Nest, HACS, HomeSeer, Insteon, IPP, Life360, Local IP, Logitech Harmony Hub, Mobile App, MQTT, My Garage, OpenWeather, Spotify, Tuya Local. Ubiquiti UniFi, Z-Wave JS
    Insteon: 2413S Dual Band PLM
    Zigbee: zzh! CC2652R Rev A
    Z-Wave: RaZberry daughtercard on RPi 1B via ser2net

Comment

Jon00 Event Documenter will allow you to export all events to a text file. Look for it on his web site.

Comment

Originally posted by Sireone View Post
        So I'm in the process of trying out Home Assistant as an alternative to HS4 (mainly for the Lovelace dashboard support) as I didn't get any good responses from my dashboard post.

-Devon
        FYI, since that post died down, I did release HSTile but you need to run Homeseer on Windows.

Jon

Comment

Originally posted by mterry63 View Post
          Jon00 Event Documenter will allow you to export all events to a text file. Look for it on his web site.
          Thanks, I did try his plugin, but got the following blank page when going to /Jon00EventViewer.html. Any ideas?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Snap160.jpg Views:	0 Size:	33.8 KB ID:	1480192

Comment

Originally posted by Sireone View Post

Thanks, I did try his plugin, but got the following blank page when going to /Jon00EventViewer.html. Any ideas?

Click image for larger version Name:	Snap160.jpg Views:	0 Size:	33.8 KB ID:	1480192
            If you are having issues, please post here.

Also see my post above.
            Jon

Comment

Has anyone figured out how else to export all HS4 events? Wasn't able to get Jon's script working.

Comment

Working...
              X