Failed to process Energy GraphData Stat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

avpman

Does the device then match up with having kwH, Watts, Volts and Amps? If your device on the device page does not show all 4 items, then they did not create correctly. You can fix that by doing a Full Scan on the controller. If they did all create correctly, then we are in the same boat in that the system is not reading the features and putting them into the database.
    HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
    Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
    BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by Jobee View Post
      avpman

Does the device then match up with having kwH, Watts, Volts and Amps? If your device on the device page does not show all 4 items, then they did not create correctly. You can fix that by doing a Full Scan on the controller. If they did all create correctly, then we are in the same boat in that the system is not reading the features and putting them into the database.
      Ok, here's a quirk. I had renamed the energy.db as someone had suggested because they thought a corrupt DB. HS created a new one. So I put the original db back, and the energy device now shows up in the pick list. But still no data.

Click image for larger version

Name:	energy.JPG
Views:	92
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	1481015

Comment

Originally posted by avpman View Post

Ok, here's a quirk. I had renamed the energy.db as someone had suggested because they thought a corrupt DB. HS created a new one. So I put the original db back, and the energy device now shows up in the pick list. But still no data.

Click image for larger version

Name:	energy.JPG
Views:	92
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	1481015
        Maybe your version is different (I think your using the pi version), but if you look at post #14 you will see my Select Devices has a check mark next to the device. Not sure if it has fully connected yet.
        HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
        Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
        BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

Comment

rjh fixed this for me. It was due to the way my energy device did not report it's delta change. He made an update to the Z-wave plugin. I'm on V 3.0.10.2 ( a beta provided by HS.) YMMV
          Good luck!

Comment

Working...
          X