Unable to perform cloud backup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to perform cloud backup

Just installed new HomeTroller Plus and updated it to 4.1.17. Not too complex yet, just switches, dimmers, and two ZooZ Zen17 relays.
    I set up Local Backup with the Auto Backup function checked and a backup time set. It failed the first time around with a message:
    Scheduled backup did not run: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Not terribly helpful, but on a bet I manually entered the default 'save to' location into the 'Save To' line in the Local Backup dialog. Re-ran the Local Backup Auto Backup and it functioned as expected.
    Being a 'belt and suspenders' type I also upgraded my MyHS subscription to provide monthly cloud backup. I checked the 'Auto Cloud Backup' box in the Backup/Restore dialog. My cloud backup is only supposed to run once a month on the first but I am getting a series of messages every three hours which repeat the following message every minute for eight minutes:

"Unable to perform cloud backup as subscription information is not available, check your MyHS account"

Can't find any reference to this anywhere. So far as I can tell, my MyHS account has the proper entries. Any idea of where to turn? The messages are annoying and the first of the month is only three days away.

Hello,
    Does your myHS login (username/password) match that of the same account found in your HS4user accounts?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Since I have a 'Premium' MyHS account I can have multiple users in HS4. I have three users defined. The user that manages MyHS is defined in HS4 with the same name and password. This user is defined as an admin user. This user does not have the 'Use When Local' attribute.

Comment

I'd recommend putting in a support ticket so they can lookup your account to ensure it's setup correctly.
        https://dev.homeseer.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/2
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Done....

Comment

Working...
          X