Scan to find broken events?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scan to find broken events?

Is there a way to scan through the events find broken ones (device deleted, etc.) I look at log and find the errors, but that is only on the ones that have failed. Like to be proactive and find them before that.

Check out jon00's event viewer. I have it set up to send an email weekly with a list of broken events. https://www.jon00.me.uk/
    -Wade

Comment

I use Jon00 Event Viewer and then search for Broken. This will filter for only broken events. I scan after each update or after I make any major event changes.

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by jrbaldwin View Post
        I use Jon00 Event Viewer and then search for Broken. This will filter for only broken events. I scan after each update or after I make any major event changes.

Jim
        I have Version: V1.0.1 of the event viewer. I don't see any option to email automatically when events are broken??

Comment

Originally posted by avpman View Post

I have Version: V1.0.1 of the event viewer. I don't see any option to email automatically when events are broken??
          look under "Reports" in the manual.
          Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
          X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
          Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
          Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
          Scripts =
          Various

Comment

Working...
          X