Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Hi.

Sometimes I'm getting these random startup errors on HS start/reboot. HS3 and now HS4. Random plugins, not just ONE. This can not be the fault of a plugin, but HS.

Click image for larger version

Name:	object.jpg
Views:	320
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	1483375

Any ideas?

Br,
    Dali

Is this only when rebooting computer? Are you 'auto-starting' HS, and if so, how?
    tenholde

Comment

Originally posted by tenholde View Post
      Is this only when rebooting computer? Are you 'auto-starting' HS, and if so, how?
      It's when I restart HS. Close and then open the app. It's randomly, not always.

Thank you

Br,
      Dali

Comment

What version of HS4 are you using. Could you supply a little more detail on your setup. It makes it easier to trace the source of your error.

Comment

Originally posted by concordseer View Post
          What version of HS4 are you using. Could you supply a little more detail on your setup. It makes it easier to trace the source of your error.
          4.1.18.0 at the moment, but it happened in all previous versions HS3 as well. Windows 10 pro.

It's an old issue, that has been here for years, reported by many others too. It's not OS or HS version-related.

Br,
          Dali

Comment

I have, with Device History, solved such a problem by changing locale settings from us to UK or DK…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X