Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jjason
    replied
    rjh I read the forum post and i wanted to send my condolences to you. Please don't forget to take care of yourself first, and then those around you.

Leave a comment:

• wpiman
    replied
    My deepest sympathies.

Leave a comment:

• rjh
    replied
    I already have a development issue for some bulk add things so I will add this one. You don't need to create an issue unless you want to track it.
    If you PM your service desk login I can reset your password.

Originally posted by The Profit View Post
    Hello rjh

- There is a way in HS4 to bulk edit Add Categories but there isn't a way to bulk edit "Remove Category". The only way I've found to remove a Category is one device at a time. If a Category has already been added, I can add a new one but I can't remove the one that is already associated with a device.

- I have tried to create an issue using the link you posted above (https://dev.homeseer.com/servicedesk...nation=portals) but I am having issues getting logged in. I've never used it before so I tried to create an account but it says that I already have an account. When I tried to use the "Reset Password" it says that it sent a link to my email address but it never arrives and it's not in my junk email box. What is my next step?

Leave a comment:

• The Profit
    replied
    Hello rjh

- There is a way in HS4 to bulk edit Add Categories but there isn't a way to bulk edit "Remove Category". The only way I've found to remove a Category is one device at a time. If a Category has already been added, I can add a new one but I can't remove the one that is already associated with a device.

- I have tried to create an issue using the link you posted above (https://dev.homeseer.com/servicedesk...nation=portals) but I am having issues getting logged in. I've never used it before so I tried to create an account but it says that I already have an account. When I tried to use the "Reset Password" it says that it sent a link to my email address but it never arrives and it's not in my junk email box. What is my next step?

Leave a comment:

• kesterf
    replied
    So sorry for your loss. Please accept my condolences.

Forrest

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    Rich
    My sincere condolences
    Family is the most important in your life so please take care of yourself and your family before worrying about us

Leave a comment:

• gearyt
    replied
    Rich, have always been, and will continue to be a supporter, Best Regards

Leave a comment:

• gregdeux
    replied
    Cancer is the worst disease ;-( because unfortunately we see the person we love die day after day ;-( its very difficult for the sick person but even more for the family and loved ones ;-( it is true that his difficult but I'm sure that what your wife wanted the most is that you get the most out of life and do what you love the most in life! ;-) and if like many of us, it's computer science then go for it my friend ;-) but do it for you ;-) I wish you all my condolences to you to your family and to all those close to you ;-) a person that we love and that he or she is close or absent will always remain in our heart !!!!

Leave a comment:

• Archcantor
    replied
    Wow,Rich. I am so sorry about Karen. It was nice of you to post your message about Homeseer at this time of loss. Please accept my deepest sympathy and prayers for you and your family. -Rick

Leave a comment:

• gelessor
    replied
    So sorry to hear about Karen. I've been a big user and fan for years and appreciate all the hard work you have put into continuing to make this a great product. Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• MFULLER
    replied
    I'm so sorry for your loss.

Leave a comment:

• zwolfpack
    replied
    Wow, so sorry to read this, I feel for you. Take care of yourself.

Leave a comment:

• jmolinario
    replied
    Sincere condolences and deepest sympathies

Leave a comment:

• Broes
    replied
    Rich, I 'm really sorry for your loss, I wish you the strength to get through this difficult time.

Leave a comment:

• lhfarm
    replied
    So sorry for your loss. The double burden of caring for your partner and the demands of HST must have been crushing. Take care of yourself first. The rest of us can wait.

Barry

Leave a comment:

Working...
X