Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bdraper
    replied
    So sorry for your loss. Please accept our sincerest condolences.

I lost my dad last year, and we still feel the pain. Probably always will to some degree. I am sure this does not even come close to losing a spouse and someone you worked with in your business. Stay strong!

Leave a comment:

• jyves@videotron.ca
    replied
    Condolences from Quebec, Canada.
    My HS4 application is working just fine.

JYA

Leave a comment:

• George
    replied
    Rich,

All I can say is that I am stunned. Karen was such an elegant lady and a wonderful friend. Please accept Patty's and my sincere condolences.
    I know she is in a better place, and if I knew Karen, she probably lambasted you to tell you to go back to work! Karen was exactly like that.

If there is anything you need, at all, we're here for you.

Kindest and warmest regards,
    George & Patty

Leave a comment:

• w.vuyk
    replied
    Rich,

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. This is hard, loosing a strong pillar in your life das well as an important part of your company.
    These times are not easy and I do think it is good and VERY brave to come out like this. It clears up a lot of question I had as a long time user lately.
    Wishing you strength with this, even after 8 months... I do still here feel the loss of my mom last year....

Wim

Leave a comment:

• Wadenut
    replied
    My sincerest sympathy is with you Rich. Having lost my long time partner on Hallowe'en evening last year, I fully understand.

Leave a comment:

• kenm
    replied
    Rich, So sorry for your loss. I've wandered off the HS path a few times but keep finding myself coming back.

Leave a comment:

• SteveMSJ
    replied
    I’m very sorry for your loss and appreciate everything you are doing. I hope the future for you is good, whatever path it takes.

Steve

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    rjh Sorry for you lost , thank your for such transparency.

Leave a comment:

• kriz83
    replied
    Damn, don't really know what to say. I am sorry for your loss :-(

Leave a comment:

• jasv
    replied
    I am so sorry to read about your wife. I am grateful for all you do for us and appreciate how difficult it must be to focus or work. Thank you for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• concordseer
    replied
    Rich, not knowing or needing to know your personal circumstances as they are completely that, personal, you never need to make any apologies or provide any excuses here.

Being the ONLY boss here it’s entirely within your remit to decide what direction HS development goes in. That’s one of the few perks available to the boss and they are few and far between as you well know.

Yes you might upset a few “old timers” on the way but you can’t please all the people all the time. If it were left to some you’d probably be still sifting through old HS1 code on a Windows XP machine

Nobody here other than yourself is bigger than HST no matter what they think. That applies to plugin creators, script creators and general contributors. One licence, one voice and none more important than the other.

As far as I’m concerned as a user, HS4 is here to stay. Provide as many updates as you can throw at it. I’ll gladly test them. My home won’t fall apart with an upgrade break or two.

The level of disrespect from certain quarters here was unforgivable. I found myself stepping in at certain stages to put balance on some of those posts. Most of the individuals involved, and they know who they are, have never run a small business and clearly wouldn’t have wherewithal to do so judging by their attitude.

Once again as you felt compelled to make your personal circumstances public to somehow defend yourself, may I take this opportunity to offer my sincerest condolences to both you and your family and wish you and HS4 all the best success for the future.

Leave a comment:

• jfla
    replied
    Condolences from France, Rich
    I know what it is like to lose a loved one.

Leave a comment:

• TC1
    replied
    Rich, we've never met, I'm simply a customer. But at the end of the day, none of this matters compared to losing a loved one. Please take care of yourself.

Leave a comment:

• avpman
    replied
    Rich,
    I am very sorry for your loss. I am continually comforted by something the priest said at my mother's funeral - "God doesn't always come when we want him to. But he always comes on time".

May God bless you and your family.

Leave a comment:

• Dweber85rc
    replied
    I am sorry to hear about your wife. I lost my mother to cancer almost 2 years ago. Cancer is pure evil. I appreciate the transparency.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X