No announcement yet.

An update from the owner of HomeSeer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rjh my sincere condolences to you and your family. Losing someone you care about is never easy. I wish you the best.

Comment

Wow! My sincerest condolences. After that nothing else matters. Take care of yourself first and foremost. Recovery is long and painful as you well know by now. HS will be here waiting for you to get back into the hunt.

Comment

Rich,
        I am only reading your post now, the first thing I want to tell you is that I felt my legs shake listening to those words. I and all of our RenderCAD staff are very sorry for your loss. Reading your words I believed that you were talking to me in reference to my last post a few days ago and in any case, I wanted to tell you that my desire will always be to offer my small contribution through my observations to improve this product that no longer just a software but a daily meeting place both inside my home with my family and in my workplace with my work colleagues. Thank you for what you have done and have done with your wife and thank you for your desire to do so much more for this job. (I apologize if I don't write very well in English but I hope you understand what I wanted to tell you). Thanks again
        Massimo-RenderCAD srl

Comment

My Condolences Rich.

I appreciate you and your teams work and effort in making HS4 all that it can be.
          RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

So sorry to read this news about your wife. My wife just passed her 6 year anniversary of being cancer free, I know what you went through, we were fortunate for a very early discovery.

I'm one of the long-time users - HS has been running our home since 1999. Thank you for the update and forward progress.
            Dan-O
            HomeSeer contributor since summer 1999, yes 1999!

Comment

Rich,
              I am sorry for your loss. A longtime HS supporter. Remember, Family first....
              Matt M

Comment

Rich, I feel for you sir and so sorry for your loss. We are all thinking about you and your family and hope you the very best!
                HS3 Prod - Win10 - DSC - HVAC-GC-TBZ48 x3 - CurrentCost - BLRadar - RFXCOM/FRXTRX433 -ADIO - HSTOUCH - BLUPS - AB8SS - SONOS - Alexa - 1 wire - BlueIris -MyQ

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss and my sincerest condolences.

Comment

So sorry for your loss. The double burden of caring for your partner and the demands of HST must have been crushing. Take care of yourself first. The rest of us can wait.

Barry

Comment

Rich, I 'm really sorry for your loss, I wish you the strength to get through this difficult time.

Comment

Sincere condolences and deepest sympathies

Comment

Wow, so sorry to read this, I feel for you. Take care of yourself.

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Comment

So sorry to hear about Karen. I've been a big user and fan for years and appreciate all the hard work you have put into continuing to make this a great product. Thanks again.

Comment

Wow,Rich. I am so sorry about Karen. It was nice of you to post your message about Homeseer at this time of loss. Please accept my deepest sympathy and prayers for you and your family. -Rick

Comment

Working...
                                X