No announcement yet.

An update from the owner of HomeSeer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iā€™m so sorry for your loss. No need to explain your actions. Take care of yourself and those close to you.

Comment

Deepest condolances. I lost my father to stage 4 melanoma in March this year. With Covid, his treatments slipped between the cracks and the cancer over took him. I'm sorry for what you went through. Nothing harderd than loosing a spouse or family member to such a destructive disease. Take care of yourself.

Comment

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Thanks for creating the best product the market all these years.

Comment

I'm very sorry for your loss. šŸ˜” I lost my mom to Leukemia when I was a kid and know how hard it is to watch someone you love go through something like that. I hope you and your family are able to find some peace.

Comment

Two things. Sorry to learn of your wife's passing. As a long-time HS user dating back to your first releases I realize I will have to migrate to 4 eventually. Since Myq is now withdrawn as a result of HS providing it free in HS4 I will migrate sooner than later. I do hope the migration path is easier than 2 to 3, still licking wounds over that process.
            -Rick

Comment

Hi Rich,
              I've been away awhile, my HS3 system was just humming along nicely, and work and outside activities kept me from spending any significant time on my system, or the forum. So sorry to hear about your loss, such a terrible thing to hear! I appreciated your coming back message, very enlightening. I decided a couple weeks ago to finally migrate to HS4, I am happy to report it was smooth and painless process! Honestly I was expecting to have to spend a lot more time than I did to get myself back to a comfortable working system. So hats off to you guys!
              Mike

Comment

Originally posted by stefxx View Post
                Sorry for your loss. Thank you for your honesty and renewed promise to continue to make HS4 the best HA software available.

Any chance you can put ticket HSCS-7985 and HSCS-8344 a little higher on the priority list? 7985 seems to affect several of my plugin users, and 8344 was just created but is an issue I am having for several weeks/months (and not just me according to this forum).

Thanks!
                While 7985 was resolved quickly, I am still waiting for 8344. The bug has been confirmed, and many others have complained about the same: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...not-responding. More than 6 months have passed without any (visible) actions.

Also, I continue to have issues with several of my plugins when creating events triggers/actions due to a limitation on inputView callback. There are a few github issues open on this, without much action. For instance: https://github.com/HomeSeer/Plugin-SDK/issues/57 and https://github.com/HomeSeer/Plugin-SDK/issues/94. Reported over 18 months ago and still no proper solution.

Thanks again!
                stefxx

Comment

The inputView callback issue has just been confirmed by spudwebb and is being tracked as HS-1486. Thank you!

An update on HS8344 is still appreciated.
                  stefxx

Comment

Hi Rich, I would like to report to you directly from my experience with technical support. Plus I would like you to listen about conversation. I have recorded just for you. I hope you see this message and reply to me here or my email address

Comment

Can you send me a PM message?

Originally posted by codyperiod View Post
                      Hi Rich, I would like to report to you directly from my experience with technical support. Plus I would like you to listen about conversation. I have recorded just for you. I hope you see this message and reply to me here or my email address
                      šŸ’‍ā™‚ļø Support & Customer Service šŸ™‹‍ā™‚ļø Sales Questions šŸ›’ Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
                      X