Device Page Collapse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Device Page Collapse

Will there ever be a way to collapse a device to just one or two lines? Some of my devices have over 20 lines of info. I don't need all of that info all the time for all devices on the screen. That makes the screen very cluttered. It would be nice to list all devices on just one or two lines. If I need to see more info for a certain device I could click on the expand button. This would make my screen nice and clean. I would be able to find a device much quicker also.

Jim

I can see where something like this would be useful too. Although I think HS direction is you should pay up and use HSTouch to custom design your own interface or using HS Mobile dashboards (free). When I'm home I tend to just hit the website on a browser and do the hunting as well. I kind of wish there was a hierarchy view by floor, then room and/or category. So you could expand and collapse on the floor/room/category.

Comment

When at home I use my browser. I do not like HSTouch and would not pay for it. Homeseer Mobile is awful to use. I do not like it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by RRR View Post
        I can see where something like this would be useful too. Although I think HS direction is you should pay up and use HSTouch to custom design your own interface or using HS Mobile dashboards (free).
        I think HS are committed to improving the HS4 web interface, by Rich's recent comments. So if you want features, like this thread title, it is worth submitting feature requests. Don't rely on these threads on the forum being noticed by those who can implement them, although they might

Post #88 and #90 for example on the following thread:
        https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...-friends/page3

Steve

Comment

Working...
        X