HSTouch connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSTouch connection

I used HSTouch on several Android phones without problems. My HSTouch Designer deployed projects to those phones without a glitch. Until today. Maybe it broke before, but I noticed today: my HSTouch phone apps keep crashing on every Android. When I remove and reinstall HSTouch app and I try to log in to fresh install of HSTouch, I get this error message, see attached piture.

Is this a temporary glitch in the system, or do I have to contact HS support?

There is a new version (3.0.0.80) of HSTouch Designer : https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...ountdown-timer (save, save, backup.. your work) It needs to register before you can use it... So devices may need to re-sync with that.

Eman.
    TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

I'm already running 3.0.80 and on the "About" screen in HSTouch designer it shows my license number, so I'm assuming it's properly set up already?

Comment

Originally posted by smartreptile View Post
        I'm already running 3.0.80 and on the "About" screen in HSTouch designer it shows my license number, so I'm assuming it's properly set up already?
        Open the client registration screen by touching the bottom right hand corner and re enter your details

Note : the current version is 3.0.0.80 but designer is showing 3.0.80

Eman.
        TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Working...
        X