Elements panel blank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elements panel blank

This is driving me nuts. Any project I start in HS4 Designer the Elements Panel is completely void of any elements except for a few elements in the 'Other' tab. How do I load more elements? In addition my only Skin option is 'Default'. Should there be other skin options? What am I doing wrong?

Yes,
    Including adding your own, there is a lot of built in content :

Click image for larger version  Name:	HSTouch Content.png Views:	0 Size:	286.2 KB ID:	1489966

Click image for larger version  Name:	HStouch Elements.png Views:	0 Size:	224.8 KB ID:	1489964

And for the expedition : https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...or-home-remote

Eman.
    TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Thanks for the response. My Skins folder is empty as is all the subfolders under the 'Default' skin folder. It seems like all the built in content is completely missing from my install.

Comment

I just realized the error I was making. I'm running HS4 Designer on Windows, and it didn't occur to me that the Skins are installed only under the default HOMESEER user's documents, and I had been logged in under another account I had created. I can see everything now. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
        X