Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schlage instant status not working when readded to HS4 - Solved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I opened a ticket myself. Its a relief to know that others are experiencing issues and not just me. Do you know if there is even a way of downgrading to the previous z-wave version? I can't find any documentation.

Comment

Just closing the loop on my end. I looked in my Z-Wave Controller Management page and expanded the top section. Apparently the "No HomeSeer Associations" checkbox WAS checked. Once I UN-checked it and rescanned my locks it added the return route.

Comment

So I wound up with 2 incorrectly added nodes, named "Sigma Entry Control". I was able to remove one using the Zwave command in the plugin. But the other would not exclude/remove. Only when I used the Remove Bad Node via the Zwave menu in the device would it go away. This makes no sense (reference earlier comment and request about Zwave menus).

I then used the Zwave controller menu from the PI to include the lock again, this time with my laptop and Smartstick+ very close by. It added a new node no problem. However, the node does not look like what I expected based on the originally added node when installing the lock first time. Below is what I have now. Looks like some devices are missing.

Ideas on this please?

Comment

Working...
        X