No announcement yet.

HS4 Release Announcements 4.2 is available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like you are on a ZEE or PI-HUB, what version of HS4 do you currently have on the unit?

Originally posted by Robert Willis View Post
    I

I am installing from the Setup screen. The update starts and the countdown screen comes up. Once the countdown timers gets to zero the HS4 webpage reappears. During the update process the LED goes from Green to Red to Off to Red then Blue and then Green and then the webpage reappears. The only plug-in I have installed is Z-Wave V3.0.4.0
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
      Devices are normally created by plugins. HS3 plugins will create HS3 devices and HS4 plugins create HS4 devices. They look the same to user, there are just a few different rules on how we deal with them.

That's interesting. A few of my devices that exhibit this behaviour are Z-Wave devices and I'm using the Homeseer Z-Wave plugin. Do I need to do anything to get these devices to update? Maybe re-import?

Comment

jon00 seems some of the legacy pages have moved in 4.2....404 page not found.

About / Control Panel / Device Status
        HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows 10 vmware)
        BLOccupied:,UltraNetCam3:,weatherXML:,RFXCOM:,Current Cost 3P:,UltraGCIR3:
        DMMQTT:,Kodi:,Z-Wave:,BLRadar:,EasyTrigger:,MySensors:,BLBackup:

Comment

Which page are you looking for? The device status page is at:
          /deviceutility
          That has not changed.

Originally posted by dmurphy View Post
          jon00 seems some of the legacy ages have moved in 4.2....404 page not found.

About / Control Panel / Device Status

Comment

Which page are you looking for? The device status page is at:
            /deviceutility
            That has not changed.

Rich, you are forgetting that the Device status page was were you could draw a floor plan and drag icons over it.

About and Control Panel have also gone but should not be needed.
            Jon

Comment

I will try it with that Ubuntu version, it seems to work ok with Debian, that is what I used to test.

If you can shut down HS from the tools menu, then SSH in and then run ./go in the HS folder, then try to update from the web, you can then watch the console messages and see if it displays an error.

rjh
              I think I found the root cause.
              When I first SSH into the system. Start the system with /.go and update the system using the setup menu it is working fine for 3 consecutive times.

In my situation HomeSeer is started a Service (see details in https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...45#post1306645 starting at "Create service") and failed 3 consecutive times.

Any idea how to fix?

---
              John

Comment

jon00's legacy links point

About to /_about.html
                Control Panel /_controlpanel.html
                Device Status to /_status.html

Looks like those pages still exist, but a dependency of there's is gone.....still looking at what.
                HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows 10 vmware)
                BLOccupied:,UltraNetCam3:,weatherXML:,RFXCOM:,Current Cost 3P:,UltraGCIR3:
                DMMQTT:,Kodi:,Z-Wave:,BLRadar:,EasyTrigger:,MySensors:,BLBackup:

Comment

Ok, yes, that page cannot be brought back as it was intertwined with the old .HSD database and that has been totally removed due to the change to JSON.
                  However, we are working on a new dashboard page that should provide all the features of that old status page and work much better. We will post an update as soon as something is working.

Originally posted by jon00 View Post

Rich, you are forgetting that the Device status page was were you could draw a floor plan and drag icons over it.

About and Control Panel have also gone but should not be needed.

Comment

Are you installing from setup? What happens when you click the update button? Does it display the countdown page?

Same here from the last beta and back. Cannot update from setup. It goes through all the steps without error but never updates. Not a biggie for me because I know how to easily install an update manually. Pi4:

#uname -a
                    Linux raspberrypi4 5.10.17-v7l+ #1403 SMP Mon Feb 22 11:33:35 GMT 2021 armv7l GNU/Linux

Comment

Your system is not using the correct HomeSeerUtil.dll file. Can you check to see if this file is in your HS root folder? (same directory as HS4.exe) If so, shut down HS and delete that file. The real one is in bin/HomeSeer. If that fixes it, I will modify HS to delete that old file.
                      I found HomeSeerUtil.dll 3 places
                      C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS4\Bin\homeseer
                      C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS4\html\bin
                      C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer\HomeSeer Z-Seer+

I stopped HS4, renamed the two last to HomeSeerUtil.dll.xxx and started HS4 again. It was still failing.

Then I run the installer once more, and selected "repair". After doing that, it worked OK.

I'm not sure what to do with the files I found in those two extra places that I renamed. Those places also had other duplicates. I have attached 3 images showing the files in these folders. Shall I rename back and keep all, or should I remove all files or duplicated in some of the folder
                      Attached Files

Comment

The Device History plug-in threw hundreds of errors after updating to 4.2.0.0

8/25/2021 5:08:29 PM
                        Error
                        Calling HSEvent in HS3 plugin Device History, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                        Error
                        Calling HSEvent in HS3 plugin Device History, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                        Error
                        Error
                        Error
                        Error
                        Error
                        Error
                        Error

I restarted HS4 and there were no errors
                        HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

This issue is preventing me from updating hs since 4.1.18.

this is happening almost every days. And I have tried every version since 4.1.18.

I am now returning on 4.1.17 because I do not have time to debug ( probably for a long time) .

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...ems-to-be-down

Comment

Can you zip up the .json folder in the HS data folder and PM me that file? I can then recreate it here. It has something to do with your devices.

Just FYI, I sent you a message yesterday with the zip file.

Also, HSMyQ stopped working with this release. When I stop/start the plug-in, I get these errors:
                            Code:
                             [TABLE="class: log_table_row, width: 970"]
                            [TR]
                            [TD="class: LogDateLong LogDateTime0, bgcolor: #ffffff, align: left"][SIZE=13px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]ug-26 8:02:36 AM[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                             			[TD="class: LogPri0, bgcolor: #ffffff, align: left"] [/TD]
                             			[TD="class: LogType0, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 3, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]Debug[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                             			[TD="class: LogEntry0, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 8, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]MyQNet.MyQHttpException: Status: 400 { "SecurityToken": "", "ReturnCode": "0", "ErrorMessage": "please contact customer care, supportID: 2500410849006195410", "CorrelationId": "" } at MyQNet.MyQClient.d__31`1.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSucce ss(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccess AndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at MyQNet.MyQClient.d__27.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSucce ss(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccess AndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at HSPI_HSMyQ.Controller.d__62.MoveNext()[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                             		[/TR]
                            [/TABLE]
                            [TR]
                            [TD="class: LogDateLong LogDateTime1, bgcolor: #ffffff, align: left"][SIZE=13px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#FF0000]Aug-26 8:02:36 AM[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                             			[TD="class: LogPri1, bgcolor: #ffffff, align: left"] [/TD]
                             			[TD="class: LogType1, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 3, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#FF0000]Error[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                             			[TD="class: LogEntry1, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 8, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#FF0000]Status: 400 { "SecurityToken": "", "ReturnCode": "0", "ErrorMessage": "please contact customer care, supportID: 2500410849006195410", "CorrelationId": "" }[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                             		[/TR]
                            [/TABLE]
                            [TR]
                            [TD="class: LogDateLong LogDateTime0, bgcolor: #ffffff, align: left"][SIZE=13px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]Aug-26 8:02:36 AM[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                             			[TD="class: LogType0, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 3, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]Debug[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                             			[TD="class: LogEntry0, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 8, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]{ "SecurityToken": "", "ReturnCode": "0", "ErrorMessage": "please contact customer care, supportID: 2500410849006195410", "CorrelationId": "" }[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                             		[/TR]
                            [/TABLE]
                            [TR]
                            [TD="class: LogDateLong LogDateTime1, bgcolor: #ffffff, align: left"][SIZE=13px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]Aug-26 8:02:36 AM[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                             			[TD="class: LogType1, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 3, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]Debug[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                             			[TD="class: LogEntry1, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 8, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]Response:StatusCode: 400, ReasonPhrase: 'Bad Request', Version: 1.1, Content: System.Net.Http.StreamContent, Headers: { Connection: close Pragma: no-cache Cache-Control: no-cache Content-Length: 164 Content-Type: application/json; charset=utf-8 }[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                             		[/TR]
                            [/TABLE]
                            [TR]
                            [TD="class: LogDateLong LogDateTime0, bgcolor: #ffffff, align: left"][SIZE=13px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]Aug-26 8:02:35 AM[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                             			[TD="class: LogEntry0, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 8, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]{"Username":"XXXXXX@XXXXX.com","Password":"XXXXXXXX "}[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                             		[/TR]
                            [/TABLE]
                            [TR]
                            [TD="class: LogDateLong LogDateTime1, bgcolor: #ffffff, align: left"][SIZE=13px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]Aug-26 8:02:35 AM[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                             			[TD="class: LogType1, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 3, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]Debug[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                             			[TD="class: LogEntry1, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 8, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]Request:Method: POST, RequestUri: 'https://api.myqdevice.com/api/v5/Login', Version: 1.1, Content: System.Net.Http.StringContent, Headers: { MyQApplicationId: JVM/G9Nwih5BwKgNCjLxiFUQxQijAebyyg8QUHr7JOrP+tuPb8iHfRHKwTmDzHOu Content-Type: application/json }[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                             		[/TR]
                            [/TABLE]
                            [TR]
                            [TD="class: LogDateLong LogDateTime0, bgcolor: #ffffff, align: left"][SIZE=13px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]Aug-26 8:02:35 AM[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                             			[TD="class: LogType0, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 3, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]Plug-In[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                             			[TD="class: LogEntry0, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 8, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]Finished initializing plug-in HS MyQ[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                             		[/TR]
                            [/TABLE]
                            [TR]
                            [TD="class: LogDateLong LogDateTime1, bgcolor: #ffffff, align: left"][SIZE=13px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]Aug-26 8:02:35 AM[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                             			[TD="class: LogType1, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 3, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]Starting Plug-In[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                             			[TD="class: LogEntry1, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 8, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]HS MyQ loaded in 551 milliseconds[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                             		[/TR]
                            [/TABLE]
                            [TR]
                             			[TD="class: LogType0, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 3, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]Starting Plug-In[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                             			[TD="class: LogEntry0, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 8, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]Plugin HS MyQ started successfully in 202 milliseconds[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                             		[/TR]
                            [/TABLE]
                            [TR]
                             			[TD="class: LogEntry1, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 8, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]Initialized[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                             		[/TR]
                            [/TABLE]
                            [TR]
                             			[TD="class: LogType0, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 3, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]Info[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                             			[TD="class: LogEntry0, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 8, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]HSMyQ version 4.0.4.0[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                             		[/TR]
                            [/TABLE]
                            [TR]
                             			[TD="class: LogType1, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 3, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]Starting Plug-In[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                             			[TD="class: LogEntry1, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 8, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]Initializing plugin HS MyQ ...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                             		[/TR]
                            [/TABLE]
                            [TR]
                             			[TD="class: LogType0, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 3, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]Info[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                             			[TD="class: LogEntry0, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 8, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]Plugin HSMyQ with instance HS MyQ has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:54228[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                             		[/TR]
                            [/TABLE]
                            [TR]
                            [TD="class: LogDateLong LogDateTime1, bgcolor: #ffffff, align: left"][SIZE=13px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]Aug-26 8:02:21 AM[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                             			[TD="class: LogType1, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 3, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]Info[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                             			[TD="class: LogEntry1, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 8, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]Plugin HS MyQ with ID: HSMyQ and Instance: has disconnected[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                             		[/TR]
                            [/TABLE]
                            [TR]
                            [TD="class: LogDateLong LogDateTime0, bgcolor: #ffffff, align: left"][SIZE=13px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]Aug-26 8:02:21 AM[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                             			[TD="class: LogEntry0, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 8, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]Shutting Down plug-in[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                             		[/TR]
                            [/TABLE]
                            I confirmed that the MyQ app still works, so it's something in 4.2 that changed.

I use the garage opener every day, is there an easy way to revert to the previous beta without restoring from a backup? I'd prefer to do that if this won't be fixed shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by jgreenberg01 View Post

Just FYI, I sent you a message yesterday with the zip file.

Also, HSMyQ stopped working with this release. When I stop/start the plug-in, I get these errors:
                              Code:
                              [TR]
                              [TD="class: LogDateLong LogDateTime0, bgcolor: #ffffff, align: left"][SIZE=13px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]ug-26 8:02:36 AM[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                              [TD="class: LogEntry0, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 8, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]MyQNet.MyQHttpException: Status: 400 { "SecurityToken": "", "ReturnCode": "0", "ErrorMessage": "please contact customer care, supportID: 2500410849006195410", "CorrelationId": "" } at MyQNet.MyQClient.d__31`1.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSucce ss(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccess AndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at MyQNet.MyQClient.d__27.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSucce ss(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccess AndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at HSPI_HSMyQ.Controller.d__62.MoveNext()[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                              [/TR]
                              [/TABLE]
                              [TR]
                              [TD="class: LogDateLong LogDateTime1, bgcolor: #ffffff, align: left"][SIZE=13px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#FF0000]Aug-26 8:02:36 AM[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                              [TD="class: LogType1, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 3, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#FF0000]Error[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                              [TD="class: LogEntry1, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 8, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#FF0000]Status: 400 { "SecurityToken": "", "ReturnCode": "0", "ErrorMessage": "please contact customer care, supportID: 2500410849006195410", "CorrelationId": "" }[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                              [/TR]
                              [/TABLE]
                              [TR]
                              [TD="class: LogDateLong LogDateTime0, bgcolor: #ffffff, align: left"][SIZE=13px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]Aug-26 8:02:36 AM[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                              [TD="class: LogEntry0, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 8, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]{ "SecurityToken": "", "ReturnCode": "0", "ErrorMessage": "please contact customer care, supportID: 2500410849006195410", "CorrelationId": "" }[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                              [/TR]
                              [/TABLE]
                              [TR]
                              [TD="class: LogDateLong LogDateTime1, bgcolor: #ffffff, align: left"][SIZE=13px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]Aug-26 8:02:36 AM[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                              [TD="class: LogEntry1, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 8, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]Response:StatusCode: 400, ReasonPhrase: 'Bad Request', Version: 1.1, Content: System.Net.Http.StreamContent, Headers: { Connection: close Pragma: no-cache Cache-Control: no-cache Content-Length: 164 Content-Type: application/json; charset=utf-8 }[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                              [/TR]
                              [/TABLE]
                              [TR]
                              [TD="class: LogEntry0, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 8, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]{"Username":"XXXXXX@XXXXX.com","Password":"XXXXXXXX "}[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                              [/TR]
                              [/TABLE]
                              [TR]
                              [TD="class: LogEntry1, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 8, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]Request:Method: POST, RequestUri: 'https://api.myqdevice.com/api/v5/Login', Version: 1.1, Content: System.Net.Http.StringContent, Headers: { MyQApplicationId: JVM/G9Nwih5BwKgNCjLxiFUQxQijAebyyg8QUHr7JOrP+tuPb8iHfRHKwTmDzHOu Content-Type: application/json }[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                              [/TR]
                              [/TABLE]
                              [TR]
                              [TD="class: LogType0, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 3, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]Plug-In[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                              [TD="class: LogEntry0, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 8, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]Finished initializing plug-in HS MyQ[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                              [/TR]
                              [/TABLE]
                              [TR]
                              [TD="class: LogEntry1, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 8, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]HS MyQ loaded in 551 milliseconds[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                              [/TR]
                              [/TABLE]
                              [TR]
                              [TD="class: LogType0, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 3, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]Starting Plug-In[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                              [TD="class: LogEntry0, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 8, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]Plugin HS MyQ started successfully in 202 milliseconds[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                              [/TR]
                              [/TABLE]
                              [TR]
                              [TD="class: LogEntry1, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 8, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]Initialized[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                              [/TR]
                              [/TABLE]
                              [TR]
                              [TD="class: LogEntry0, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 8, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]HSMyQ version 4.0.4.0[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                              [/TR]
                              [/TABLE]
                              [TR]
                              [TD="class: LogEntry1, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 8, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]Initializing plugin HS MyQ ...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                              [/TR]
                              [/TABLE]
                              [TR]
                              [TD="class: LogEntry0, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 8, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]Plugin HSMyQ with instance HS MyQ has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:54228[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                              [/TR]
                              [/TABLE]
                              [TR]
                              [TD="class: LogDateLong LogDateTime1, bgcolor: #ffffff, align: left"][SIZE=13px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]Aug-26 8:02:21 AM[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                              [TD="class: LogType1, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 3, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]Info[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                              [TD="class: LogEntry1, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 8, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]Plugin HS MyQ with ID: HSMyQ and Instance: has disconnected[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                              [/TR]
                              [/TABLE]
                              [TR]
                              [TD="class: LogDateLong LogDateTime0, bgcolor: #ffffff, align: left"][SIZE=13px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]Aug-26 8:02:21 AM[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                              [TD="class: LogEntry0, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 8, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#000000]Shutting Down plug-in[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
                              [/TR]
                              [/TABLE]
                              I confirmed that the MyQ app still works, so it's something in 4.2 that changed.

I use the garage opener every day, is there an easy way to revert to the previous beta without restoring from a backup? I'd prefer to do that if this won't be fixed shortly.
                              The MyQ problem isn't linked to 4.2, it is caused by a change in the MyQ API. Follow this thread for more information: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...ection-failure

Comment

Originally posted by MattL0 View Post
                                This issue is preventing me from updating hs since 4.1.18.

this is happening almost every days. And I have tried every version since 4.1.18.

I am now returning on 4.1.17 because I do not have time to debug ( probably for a long time) .

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...ems-to-be-down
                                Often times people can't help because they can't tell the type or kind of device one is running their system on...but if you're one of those people who are running an all in one system, that should also be stated...
                                • Is it self built ,Ubuntu or otherwise ---- zwolfpack can debug that...
                                • Is it a Raspberry Pi ?...Well, on this some external factors like the power supply may fault if you plug in too many USB devices. And another issue here is Serial devices swapping their positions upon reboots
                                • And if it is self built then you can bypass the auto/UI update and manually do it after extracting the Zip to see if that solves your woes (there was a problem with the cert for HomeSeer sites)

Eman.
                                TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Working...
                                X