HS4 4.2 Release Bug: Device feature reorder doesn't save changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS4 4.2 Release Bug: Device feature reorder doesn't save changes

I already submitted the support ticket. Was excited to see the new feature to reorder device features. When I try to reorder a feature either by dragging or using the arrow, then hit the save button, it reverts back to the feature's previous state. This is repeatable. I'm surprised that this got through testing.

Originally posted by begunfx View Post

I already submitted the support ticket. Was excited to see the new feature to reorder device features. When I try to reorder a feature either by dragging or using the arrow, then hit the save button, it reverts back to the feature's previous state. This is repeatable. I'm surprised that this got through testing.
    rjh
    I can confirm this bug.

---
    John

Comment

Originally posted by John245 View Post

rjh
      I can confirm this bug.

---
      John
      Ditto

Comment

Originally posted by begunfx View Post

begunfx

I tested this in 4.1.100.0, and there the functionality was working. But as beta tester I don't perform regression testing. rjh It seems that something in the code changed between 4.1.100.0 and 4.2.

---
        John

Comment

Originally posted by John245 View Post

begunfx

I tested this in 4.1.100.0, and there the functionality was working. But as beta tester I don't perform regression testing. rjh It seems that something in the code changed between 4.1.100.0 and 4.2.

---
          John
          Thanks for adding some clarity on this John245. I'm also wondering what changed between 4.1.100 and 4.2? I would assume once they beta tested the pre-relese candidate, that they would have froze any additional code changes. Maybe just a bad code deploy?

Comment

rjh will this be fixed in the next release. I think it should be a simple fix as it seems broken between 4.1.100.0 and 4.2.

---
            John

Comment

Working...
            X