Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to find all Plugin Registration information

Hello,
    Does anyone know if there is a way to find each purchased plugin registration information? It seems that I have some of them written down or in email but some that I've purchased years ago are lost. So I'm wondering if there is a way to get them from my HS system?
    Thank you!
    HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
    Plugin's:
    BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
    EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
    weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

If you are looking for your licenses then you can use the HS support page and slide down to the licensing section to request your licenses.

πŸ’β€β™‚οΈ Support & Customer Service πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ Sales Questions πŸ›’ Shop HomeSeer Products​

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
      If you are looking for your licenses then you can use the HS support page and slide down to the licensing section to request your licenses.
      Hi Rupp,
      You're talking about Plugin licenses, correct? Not the Homeseer license? Just asked because on the email I just received on the most recent Plugin purchase it says to safely store your plugin registration info because Homeseer does not keep them for you.
      Thanks for your help with this.
      Plugin's:

Comment

That has never worked for me as I never receive the email. I emailed a support request last week but still haven’t heard anything as yet but I know they have been very busy.

Comment

I just tried it and it worked as expected for me. I received an email with a laundry list of HS and PI licenses going all of the way back to HS2.

Make sure to use the email address you use for the store if it's different than your forum email.
          "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

Originally posted by kenm View Post
            I just tried it and it worked as expected for me. I received an email with a laundry list of HS and PI licenses going all of the way back to HS2.

Make sure to use the email address you use for the store if it's different than your forum email.
            Thanks for posting Kenm!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            Plugin's:

Comment

This is very hit or miss as many mail providers black list the HomeSeer domain. If this method fails you can put in a support request and they can query your licenses for you.
              πŸ’β€β™‚οΈ Support & Customer Service πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ Sales Questions πŸ›’ Shop HomeSeer Products​

Comment

This is very hit or miss as many mail providers black list the HomeSeer domain. If this method fails you can put in a support request and they can query your licenses for you.
                It worked for me as well! Thank you for your help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Plugin's:

Comment

Working...
                X