Zwave route not showing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TC1 View Post

Yeah, I totally get where you are coming from. But what bewilders me is that almost all the Z-wave sticks being sold are all based on the same Silicon Labs chip/reference design... so differences should be minimal across brands.

And I suspect since the OP is outside of the U.S. that they didn't have a choice when they bought the system since HST probably didn't have a stick for their region at the time. The good news is that the new 700-series controllers are based on a reference design that is software programmable for frequency/region.
    👍👍👍

Comment

Originally posted by shady.hamilton View Post

I am facing these two errors after each restart:

9/15/2021 5:46:35 PM

HomeSeer
      Error
      Compiling script Startup.vb: compiler initialization failed unexpectedly: The system cannot find the file specified.

9/15/2021 5:46:35 PM

HomeSeer
      Error
      Compiling script Startup.vb: could not find library 'Scheduler.dll'
      I get the same can not find Scheduler.dll even though it's plainly in the HS3 root folder.
      Other than the 'Welcome to HomeSeer' speak command (the speaker client is up and running) not speaking everything else seems to work. Events work, all other scripts (Inline or event called work), speaking things later on from an event, etc, work so I've just put up with it and figured that I risk breaking something if I mess with it.

I tried a regsvr32 schedule.dll but get an invalid entry point to the to register the dll in the registry.

So, I can put up with just one speak command not working unless I want to add something else in startup.vb.

Comment

I had Aeotec make me a custom firmware to allow return route on their stick. Their tech support was very helpful, the only downside is that you loose the include button functionality on the stick. Also won't be able to revert the stick back to factory firmware as they would not send it to me.

Comment

Originally posted by FastFreddi View Post
          I had Aeotec make me a custom firmware to allow return route on their stick. Their tech support was very helpful, the only downside is that you loose the include button functionality on the stick. Also won't be able to revert the stick back to factory firmware as they would not send it to me.
          So it is official that they don't support return route by default?

Comment

I miss also this latest route info - with a UBZ (EU) interface. I have the list of neighbors, but no line about route in the (legacy) node information screen.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Comment

I wouldn't say it's official that they don't support return routes. I would say that the return route support is on HomeSeer side, not on the stick. I did some experimenting a while back flashing different z-wave SDK versions and some have, some do not have return route support on HomeSeer. SDK 6.81.06 does not allow return routes. SDK 6.81.03 does, as well as a few others. So for a UZB stick I would simply flash SDK 6.81.03 to get return route support.

Comment

I wouldn't say it's official that they don't support return routes. I would say that the return route support is on HomeSeer side, not on the stick. I did some experimenting a while back flashing different z-wave SDK versions and some have, some do not have return route support on HomeSeer. SDK 6.81.06 does not allow return routes. SDK 6.81.03 does, as well as a few others. So for a UZB stick I would simply flash SDK 6.81.03 to get return route support.
                How to do that please, will that erase the stick?

Comment

Think my routes disappeared after updating the UZB to 5.39 (SDK 6.82.01).

https://z-wave.me/support/uzbrazberry-firmwares/

Comment

From what I recall upgrading the stick erases the content. Would back it up using both HomeSeer and also Aeotec backup app. If you flash firmware 6.81.03 you will loose the functionality of the button on the stick (6.81.03 was too big to fit that and the custom code for the button). I do not have a means to revert back to the stock firmware as Aeotec did not provide it. Let me know if you are still interested and I can send you the file.

Comment

Originally posted by aarpi3 View Post
                      Think my routes disappeared after updating the UZB to 5.39 (SDK 6.82.01).

https://z-wave.me/support/uzbrazberry-firmwares/

I believe you can flash sigma designs 6.81.03 firmware but you will loose the ability to flash the UZB firmware if I recall. Not sure if UZB lets you downgrade to a previous UZB firmware.

Comment

From what I recall upgrading the stick erases the content. Would back it up using both HomeSeer and also Aeotec backup app. If you flash firmware 6.81.03 you will loose the functionality of the button on the stick (6.81.03 was too big to fit that and the custom code for the button). I do not have a means to revert back to the stock firmware as Aeotec did not provide it. Let me know if you are still interested and I can send you the file.
                        Yes please, I am interested.
                        these are 3rd party firmwares? Not official Aeotec? Cause I've been looking in Aeotec sir and there is no new firmware for my stick.
                        By the way, mine is the Gen5 plus EU eddition

Comment

Ok sent you a PM. Backup the contents of your stick. This is not an official release firmware but a custom firmware with SDK 6.81.03, which Aoetec support compiled for me. As such, I would ask that you not posts the link publicly. I sent you the EU firmware which I have not tested, use at your own risk.

Comment

Ok sent you a PM. Backup the contents of your stick. This is not an official release firmware but a custom firmware with SDK 6.81.03, which Aoetec support compiled for me. As such, I would ask that you not posts the link publicly. I sent you the EU firmware which I have not tested, use at your own risk.
                            Many thanks, I got them. is yours Gen 5 Plus, or only Gen 5? as mine is the plus one?

Comment

This is for Gen 5 Plus

Comment

This is for Gen 5 Plus
                                I replaced the firmware and now i can see the routes (thank you)
                                now i discovered that my routes are set up in a strange way, i tried fixing some, but they are still strange. I tried optmize all, or individualy but it didn't work.
                                Also i tried to check the Z Seer + manual, but couldnt get it. It's link on homeseer site is broken....

Comment

Working...
                                X