Unable to select "Save Recordings Locally" for camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to select "Save Recordings Locally" for camera

Hi, I'm running HS4 Standard and have just bought and added a Reolink RLC-810A camera manually using their published snapshot and stream URL's.

It works fine from the HS4 dashboard and I can also see the livestream in HSBuddy as well although the native HomeSeer Mobile app doesn't see the camera.

However I am unable to select the "Save Recordings Locally" checkbox on the Camera Setup page.

I'm using the following RTSP URL for the stream setting and from what I've seen this is correct.

rtsp://<username>:<password>@<ipaddress>:554//h265Preview_01_main

I've searched through the forum but can't see a definitive answer for why I am unable to set the recording checkbox.
    Does anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks

What version of HS4 are you running? I believe this was fixed in the latest HS4 beta.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Hi, I'm currently on v4.2.0.8 of the Beta. I can't see a newer release though.

Comment

That is the latest beta so obviously it's still broken. You may want to put in a support ticket on this.

https://dev.homeseer.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/2
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Ok I'll get a ticket logged in case it's a beta issue. Was just wondering if anybody has seen the issue.

Comment

Working...
          X