Remote user does not have access to the system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remote user does not have access to the system

I installed HS4 on a separate computer from my HS3 environment. I am running it simultaneously while I slowly move things over. Initially it moved myhs to point to the new HS4 PC so I reset this back to my primary HS3 system.

I am getting repeated messages in the log:

Remote user ****@****.net does not have access to the system. Add the user to the Users tab in setup to grant this user access.

I do have this user defined as an admin in my setup. However, nothing should be trying to get in remotely so I don't know where this is coming from? Anyway I can trace this? Thanks.

This is a myHS message letting you know that your myHS account can't connect to your system.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Hey Rupp et.al.

I'm seeing same message now:

Remote user admin does not have access to the system. Add the user to the Users tab in setup to grant this user access.

I don't actually have a user called admin. And, i can easily log into MyHS account still with the user/pass i do have setup.

So who is "admin"?

Comment

Check to see which account is set for your speaker app which may be generating this message.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
          Check to see which account is set for your speaker app which may be generating this message.
          Thanks. I don't actually use the speaker app but that doesn't mean it's not running... I'll check.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
            Rupp i looked at the speaker.exe, and that doesn't have an admin user. Maybe i'm looking in the wrong place?

Comment

bump... any thoughts here?

Comment

I am having the same issue when trying to access my HS4 system remotely. "Remote user xxx@xxx.com does not have access to the system. Add the user to the Users tab in setup to grant this user access."

I am using the same username and password for both MyHS and as the User on my HS4 system. I using HomeSeer Mobile on an iPhone.

Comment

Same problem here on two Zee's

Comment

Working...
                  X