Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HS4 Release Announcements 4.2.5.0 is available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nunoary View Post

Do you have the JowiHue plugin installed? If so, can you disable it for a moment and check if the events page opens faster?
    Yes, thats it. Once I've disabled the JowiHue plugin the events screen runs perfectly.
    Its obviously not a permanent fix but proves where the problem is.

Comment

Originally posted by Jez View Post

Yes, thats it. Once I've disabled the JowiHue plugin the events screen runs perfectly.
      Its obviously not a permanent fix but proves where the problem is.
      Yes...maybe w.vuyk can help.

I also noticed that by disabling the JowiHue plugin, which solves the delay when opening the events page, but it seems that sometimes the plugin management page takes too long...nothing too worrying but that should be resolved. One of the main advantages I already see in HS4 compared to HS3 is the speed in opening pages but these situations don't help.

Comment

I think most of you having this performance issue with the JowiHue plugin, have used HS3 before with JowiHue?

I already pointed to this potential performance issue in the pluginsdk github almost two years ago: https://github.com/HomeSeer/Plugin-SDK/issues/68. Once that issue is resolved, performance of (HS3) events checking will resolve.
        So far HST does not show responses in that thread. Although some developers heard that something might change after HS 4.2 would be relased. Is that still planned rjh ?

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
          I think most of you having this performance issue with the JowiHue plugin, have used HS3 before with JowiHue?
          My experience supports this view, Wim.

I was previously using Jowihue with HS3 before upgrading to HS4, and I'm now having this performance issue where the Events page is very slow to open.

Comment

Ok thanks for confirming. I am now working on a work around so it is no longer slowing down the buildup of the page.
            -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
              Ok thanks for confirming. I am now working on a work around so it is no longer slowing down the buildup of the page.
              I also confirm that I used the plugin with HS3. I appreciate your trying to work out a solution but it would also be nice if rjh could say something about this bug in HS4.

Comment

I have corrected the slowness of the JowiHue plugin causing the slowness on the HS events page in the latest version of the plugin, 4.0.5.5.
                -- Wim

Comment

That's sorted it for me, thank you.

Comment

Since upgrading to 4.2.5 from 4.1.18, I get two errors that are related to the front door. One is the z-wave action, the other one I believe is the front door being unlocked.

Not sure what I can do about them. I do know that the front door bell used to ring the moment the contacts went open, now it can take 10 seconds (at times) after opening the door.

The lock is a Yale YRD226 and works just fine.

Below are the two errors and the event. Thoughts please.

---Error--- from the chime being changed to a ding ding when the front door opens. This has worked for over four years until now.
                    10/28/2021 12:57:24 Legacy-Plugin Z-Wave Warning A Z-Wave action in the event Door Actions Front Door Opens returned an incomplete (failed) result.
                    10/28/2021 12:57:24 Legacy-Plugin Z-Wave Error Event Action Set Configuration Parameter failed in Event Door Actions Front Door Opens

---Error--- from door being unlocked or locked. This has worked for over two months until recently.
                    10/28/2021 12:57:19
                    Legacy-Plugin Z-Wave Warning >>>>>>>>>>> Got NAK or CAN <<<<<<<<<<<<
                    10/28/2021 12:57:19 Legacy-Plugin Z-Wave Warning >>>>>>>>>>> Got NAK or CAN <<<<<<<<<<<<

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 10-28-21 at 01.41 PM.PNG
Views:	194
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	1504969

Comment

I'm still having this issue, where newly created events to control Ecobee don't do anything.

Originally posted by ARuser View Post

I tried editing an event, and the temperature selection becomes the "New" style with the F, instead of the $%0$

Out of curiosity, I explored the events.json, and manually changed "72.0 °F" to the old style, which is "72$%0$". When I do that and run the event, the temperature change goes through.

Here's the info from the events file for the old way, as well as the log output when it's run (the temperatue values may be different, since I was tinkering around a bit):

Code:
                      Scheduler","dvRef":268,"LegacyCheck":-5.0,"ControlLabel":"71$%0$","ControlValue":-10000.0}},"delay":"00:00:15","Misc":64,"evRef":1619,"Action_ Order":6},"K7":{"$type":"Scheduler.Classes.EvACT_DEVICE, Scheduler","devices":{"K292":{"$type":"Scheduler.Classes.EvA CT_DEVICE+clsDevAction, Scheduler","dvRef":292,"LegacyCheck":-5.0,"ControlLabel":"67$%0$","ControlValue":-10000.0}},"delay":"00:00:40","Misc":64,"evRef":1619,"Action_ Order":7}}},"Version":1.2,"evRef":1619,"Name":"Oculus All Off AM","EvGroup":{"GlobalActions":{"mvarActions":{}},"GlobalCon ditions":{"TrigGroups":{}},"Version":1.2,"Group":"Oculus","R ef":787336913},"PlugExtraData":{}},{"mvarGroupRef":150646572 ,"Last_Trigger_Time":"2020-06-02T01:54:58.1042294-05:00","Triggers":{"TrigGroups":{"K0":{"$type":"System.Colle ctions.Generic.List`1[[Scheduler.Classes.EvTrig_BASE, Scheduler]], mscorlib","$values":[{"$type":"Scheduler.Classes.EvTrig_MANUAL,

And here is the code and log data with the new method, which doesn't change the temperature

Code:
                      Scheduler","dvRef":268,"LegacyCheck":-5.0,"ControlLabel":"72.0 °F","ControlValue":-10000.0}},"delay":"00:00:00","Misc":96,"evRef":3794},"K1":{" $type":"Scheduler.Classes.EvACT_DEVICE, Scheduler","devices":{"K292":{"$type":"Scheduler.Classes.EvA CT_DEVICE+clsDevAction, Scheduler","dvRef":292,"LegacyCheck":-5.0,"ControlLabel":"72.0 °F","ControlValue":-10000.0}},"delay":"00:00:05","Misc":64,"evRef":3794,"Action_ Order":1},"K2":{"$type":"Scheduler.Classes.EvACT_DEVICE, Scheduler","devices":{"K1117":{"$type":"Scheduler.Classes.Ev ACT_DEVICE+clsDevAction, Scheduler","dvRef":1117,"LegacyCheck":-5.0,"ControlLabel":"Off","ControlValue":-10000.0}},"delay":"00:00:11","Misc":64,"evRef":3794,"Action_ Order":2}}},"Version":1.2,"evRef":3794,"Name":"Weekday 715am 72 both, recirc off","EvGroup":{"GlobalActions":{"mvarActions":{}},"GlobalCo nditions":{"TrigGroups":{}},"Version":1.2,"Group":"Temperatu re","Ref":1564955774},"PlugExtraData":{}},{"mvarGroupRef":19 69929945,"Last_Trigger_Time":"2021-09-15T15:2

Comment

Working...
                      X