Ademco Alarm Compatibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ademco Alarm Compatibility

Hi Everyone. I recently purchased a HomeSeer HomeTroller Plus Smart Home Hub. I would like to control my Ademco (Honeywell) Vista 20P panel with wifi, using either Envisalink or Konnected hardware. Does anyone know if I can get them to talk to Homeseer, instead of the recommended Smartthings, or Home Assistant hubs? I have searched the forum, but only found older posts on the subject. and not addressing these two hardware options.

Thanks for your help!

Roger

Originally posted by reodds View Post
    Hi Everyone. I recently purchased a HomeSeer HomeTroller Plus Smart Home Hub. I would like to control my Ademco (Honeywell) Vista 20P panel with wifi, using either Envisalink or Konnected hardware. Does anyone know if I can get them to talk to Homeseer, instead of the recommended Smartthings, or Home Assistant hubs? I have searched the forum, but only found older posts on the subject. and not addressing these two hardware options.

Thanks for your help!

Roger
    Yes. See spud's Envisalink Ademco plugin.
    -Wade

Comment

Thank you Wade! Anything for Konnected Alarm?

Roger

Comment

Marks Vista alarm plugin works great with my Vista 10 panel.
        HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by langenet View Post
          Marks Vista alarm plugin works great with my Vista 10 panel.
          What exactly does the plugin do? I am trying to emulate a keyboard with the Envisalink or Konnected hardware. This gives me the ability to control and monitor the alarm system via wifi. Problem is, they 2 systems are compatible with hubs other than homeseer. Even Spud's plugin is only written for HS3...

Thanks!

Roger

Comment

It monitors all zones and telco. Lets me turn on/off the alarm, and trigger events based on zone status. For example, when someone comes home and disarms the alarm, I have an event which will then set the termostat to heating. I also have it integrated in Imperihome so I can armed/disarmed it. It's handy...
            HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by reodds View Post

What exactly does the plugin do? I am trying to emulate a keyboard with the Envisalink or Konnected hardware. This gives me the ability to control and monitor the alarm system via wifi. Problem is, they 2 systems are compatible with hubs other than homeseer. Even Spud's plugin is only written for HS3...

Thanks!

Roger
              My EnvisaLink Ademco plugin was written for HS3 but it is compatible with HS4 (as most HS3 plugins) and works just fine with this version

Comment

Thank you Spud.

Comment

Working...
                X